PDA

View Full Version : Negative feedback

Skylynx
02-18-2008, 03:56 PM
Hey people,

I need a good advice.

I have some buyers that told me that would take my items and make me keep on hold for them for weeks. They told me definitely they will take it.

And finaly, they dont return my email or response back and no news from them ...not even an message....and I know they still log in in Cybertron.ca

Should I negative feedback them?

Since I would had sold to others people and I was kind enough to keep for him...?

Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks for the tips all!!

rid
02-18-2008, 04:14 PM
Hey people,

I need a good advice.

I have some buyers that told me that would take my items and make me keep on hold for them for weeks. They told me definitely they will take it.

And finaly, they dont return my email or response back and no news from them ...not even an message....and I know they still log in in Cybertron.ca

Should I negative feedback them?

Since I would had sold to others people and I was kind enough to keep for him...?

Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks for the tips all!!

I say that they deserve negative feedbacks. Agreeing/promising to buy is a contract to buy. If they back out, it's no different than being the highest bidder on eBay and not sending payment.

As you said, you would have sold to others if they did not promise.

What you can do in future transactions is to give a deadline for the person to send you payment, after said date, the item is put back for sale to others...

just my $0.02

chisau
02-18-2008, 07:49 PM
I would try to contact them again. they could be on holiday or have problem getting on the internet or maybe something more important came up. shit happens.

just let them know that if they don't reply with in X-amount of days, you will move on.

brr-icy
02-18-2008, 08:18 PM
i agree with both, give them one more week in case something came up, if they don't respond by then, i would definately leave bad feedback, i have stuff on hold right now, and i see my word as a contract, if i say a date, i come through, same should go for everyone

Skylynx
02-18-2008, 11:50 PM
i agree with both, give them one more week in case something came up, if they don't respond by then, i would definately leave bad feedback, i have stuff on hold right now, and i see my word as a contract, if i say a date, i come through, same should go for everyone

1- I usually give these people 3-4 weeks...

2- And I know they are online since you can see when they log in Cybertron.ca....and they just ignore...

3- And I got even an buyer that send me over 10 messages (even more) to hold my TF since he really want them and I kept it for 3 weeks and he told me that he will pay in 2-3 days .... and I still wait for another 2-3 weeks....nothing

4- I message him several times and still nothing....

5- at least, if you are no longer interested ...just by respect....let me know but NADA!!

MightAsWell Go4ASoda
02-19-2008, 01:35 AM
I would have to agree with everyone here. they coudl at least have enough respect to message you and tell you that the fgure can now be open to sell to others, but when you KNOW they're signing in and not messageing you about it, it's just disrespectful. unless there's a good reason i'd say negative feedback is pretty much reasonable.

theLostSeeker
02-21-2008, 08:01 PM
I normally wait for a maximum of 3 weeks. After that, it's back on the market. After that, I just blacklist the member.

brr-icy
02-21-2008, 08:58 PM
yeah, that's bs. i'd leaved them bad feedback especially for not replying after 2-3 weeks, that's enough time i think

TTT
02-21-2008, 09:30 PM
You can avoid all this by stating in your sales thread(or where ever) *NO HOLDS*
If someone asks, say no from now on, If you agree do to it then expect it to happen.
If they really want it, they will pay for it first.

Skylynx
03-06-2008, 12:07 PM
Bump

Pascal
03-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Why are you bumping this thread exactly?

soundwaveCA
03-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Please dont bump old threads for no reason, thanks.