PDA

View Full Version : Robotech airing on Space

JLvatron
12-23-2007, 12:37 PM
Hey, I saw an ad on Space for this. Here's what they say:

Returning to television, the popular anime seriesRobotech in a strip runairing Monday to Friday at 5 p.m. &5:30 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. &2:30 p.m. PT, beginning January 7 on SPACE.

I don't know what's meant by strip run.

Northerncrowe
12-23-2007, 02:36 PM
Hey, I saw an ad on Space for this. Here's what they say:

I don't know what's meant by strip run.

Stripping is when a show is aired daily, often in chronological order. It is not to be mistaken for streaking which is something entirely different.

SCOURGE33
12-23-2007, 03:06 PM
Saw the add for it during AVP last night made a mental note and when the time comes I'll input the info in my PVR.

Super PrimeZ
12-24-2007, 06:45 PM
Apparently, according to, www.zannen.ca (http://www.zannen.ca), it's the remastered version.

Aernaroth
12-25-2007, 01:50 AM
That is awesome. I wonder if they'll show all three "chapters", or just the first one. About damn time space did something like this. I've been bugging them since they came on the air.

Ninjatron
12-26-2007, 10:28 AM
Even though I own all the Remastered episodes on DVD, I'll probably still watch it on Space. Because a daily dose of Robotech is a part of a balanced and healthy lifestyle.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that they fully intend on running the entire series, including all 3 parts. Though, in the past, when certain other networks in the US were rerunning Robotech, they didn't air the New Generation segment, apparently due to Lancer's crossdressing. We'll have to see if Space chickens out or not.

Sayonara.

Robimus
12-26-2007, 12:05 PM
I'm not terribly knowledgable about Robotech but I do remember really enjoying what I saw of the series as a kid. I could only watch it on a static filled KNRR over the air channel from Fargo North Dakota. I'll watch it on space when I can.

lars573
01-07-2008, 03:22 AM
That is awesome. I wonder if they'll show all three "chapters", or just the first one. About damn time space did something like this. I've been bugging them since they came on the air.
Considering the throw had clips from all three. I'd bet yes.

MightAsWell Go4ASoda
01-08-2008, 01:58 PM
.......Well i'm either gunna have to get PVR or a hell of a lot of blank VHS tapes...i think i'm living in the past still.

Aernaroth
01-08-2008, 02:16 PM
If you're lucky, you can find the adv version on dvd for real cheap. Walmart had it in the discount bin for quite some time.

MightAsWell Go4ASoda
01-08-2008, 02:47 PM
If you're lucky, you can find the adv version on dvd for real cheap. Walmart had it in the discount bin for quite some time.

.........TIME TO GO DISCOUNT BIN HUNTING.

*dashes to Walmart*