PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding an online store...

Tech Spec
12-05-2007, 11:44 PM
I need help finding this store based out of Calgary... I think. They had a web site where you could order online, from what I remember they carried lots of anime statues and other figures.

Any ideas? or does anyone know of any Canadian online stores that carry alot of Anime PVC statues :)

jourdo
12-06-2007, 12:05 AM
Are you talking about Red 5 Collectibles?

Here is the website for that one: http://www.red5collectibles.com/

I'm not sure of others from here.

Tech Spec
12-06-2007, 02:00 AM
No that wasn't it. Hmmmm I wonder now if the store was even based in Alberta... all I remember the store carried alot of Anime PVC statues b/c thats what i'm looking for.

Thanks Jourdo! If you come across anything else please post in here. I'm trying to find something for my GF for X-mas :)

Dark Rage
12-06-2007, 02:05 AM
http://www.riwasa.com/shopping/index.htm
Unfortunately, the website is 3 years old, but it might have the store you're looking for.

I'm still a bit lost on the idea of collecting PVCs, especially for transformers, if it doesn't transform or have any gimmicks (Revoltech excluded), why buy it?

Tech Spec
12-06-2007, 02:20 AM
I'm mainly looking for PVC statues similar to the BOME series stuff. Wanted to get a couple for my GF for X-mas.

Mumps
12-06-2007, 02:26 AM
The site you might have found was "Yukino's Anime Shop"

Which closed down, she owes people thousands of $$ in pre-orders which were never filled, but paid for.

The only places I get mine are HLJ, and BBTS.
She owed me $144. But has dropped off the face of the earth

Also, if anybody does find any sites that Tech is looking for, I am also interested!

Tech Spec
12-06-2007, 04:08 AM
The site you might have found was "Yukino's Anime Shop"

Which closed down, she owes people thousands of $$ in pre-orders which were never filled, but paid for.

The only places I get mine are HLJ, and BBTS.
She owed me $144. But has dropped off the face of the earth

Also, if anybody does find any sites that Tech is looking for, I am also interested!

Dude that sucks, I feel your pain man :(

Tech Spec
12-06-2007, 06:00 AM
If it helps any I think they were a sponsor once for Cybertron.ca and the website background was dark blue w/ some yellow.