PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Alt Prowl + Alt Swindle + couple of G1's

Incepticon
11-26-2007, 06:27 PM
Still trying to track these figures down, hopefully through a Canadian seller:

Alt Prowl MIB Only
G1 Bumblebee (or KO version) in at least C8 condition
G1 Trailbreaker in at least C8 condition - must have ALL chrome intact, all accessories included, and no visibly worn out or missing stickers

Not having much luck on eBay, especially not with finding Alt Prowl in Canada.

I already have the G1 figures that I listed, but they're in VERY rough shape after all these years, so I'm looking to upgrade them if at all possible.

Would prefer to buy outright since I don't have a lot to trade outside of some random loose G1/G2/RID stuff and a couple of newer MISB items such as G1 Commemorative Soundwave & G1 Masterpiece Starscream.

Thanks!

Incepticon
11-29-2007, 06:24 AM
Thanks to Tech Spec, I got my hands on G1 Windcharger. Still looking for the others...

Incepticon
12-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Edited my list since I've now found a few figures that I was after.

Still looking for Alt Prowl MIB and am holding onto one of my extra G1 Masterpiece Starscream's MIB in case someone wants to do a straight trade.

Iron Moose
12-08-2007, 12:08 AM
Does it have to be MIB?

Incepticon
12-08-2007, 07:44 AM
I'm afraid so. Alts are fragile enough as it is - especially the ones with white paint - so I'd prefer to have Prowl fresh out of the box rather than potentially get a used loose one with scratches, dings and whatever else could cause headaches.

It's just too bad that I seriously underestimated how elusive this damn thing is...

Dark Rage
12-08-2007, 04:46 PM
How expensive are they on EBay?

Incepticon
12-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Loose ones seem to regularly fetch between $60-$80 while MIB ones have now shot up to well over $100-$150. It's ridiculous, and by far the single worst mark-up I have seen applied to an Alt figure thus far. Even other "super rare" figs like Mirage, Wheeljack, Shockwave, Nem Prime, etc. are easier to find for around the $60-$80 price range, so I'm pretty surprised to see what Prowl is going for already.

At this rate, I just might have to concede and get a loose one afterall...