PDA

View Full Version : carpooling, anyone?

RavageX-9
11-23-2007, 02:41 AM
Alright.
<backstory> Every year past I've begged and pleaded to a faceless audience of strangers to get carpool rides to TFCon or BotCon.
This year I should have a driver's license! (things might have been more difficult had it been at the same time as last year, as I got my G1 the day before the convention)
I'm not positive I can borrow my mom's car. It starts to get into prime camping season. :>
</backstory>

I'm in Ottawa. I'm both looking for and offering a ride.
I was thinking of asking the fellas I was rooming with last year if I could hitch a ride with them, but I think it was just a car, mostly full, so there probably isn't much room. Hopefully they'll read this anyways. :)
(heya, Guber, Protoman, and I didn't room with him, but JLvlatron. also Sideswipe, Skullgrin and Iron Moose)

TFcon Toronto
11-26-2007, 11:50 AM
Hopefully you'll have better luck in the new year, might still be a little early for people :)

RavageX-9
02-28-2008, 03:49 AM
Well, it's the new year... anyone have any more of an idea?

edit: I checked with my mom, and she's comfortable with the idea of me borrowing her car for this trip. Not so much the trip to BotCon which I likely won't attempt to even get my license early for. It should be easy enough to get my G2 for TransformersCon though.