PDA

View Full Version : Bombers in the Grey Cup!!!

Robimus
11-18-2007, 05:03 PM
The game is almost over so I think I'm safe in jumping on the Bombers bandwagon. Bombers are going to the Grey Cup!!!!!!!!!!!

As good as Charles Roberts is I can't believe the way he almost gave the game away in the fourth quarter. Game should have really been a blow out but Roberts gave away two scores and the one mishap got Kevin Glenn hurt :mad:. The Bombers back up looked good though. Go Bombers!!!!!!

C.Diddy
11-19-2007, 12:47 PM
LET'S GO RIDERS !

Robimus
11-19-2007, 07:52 PM
I bet CBC is not going to be happy about the ratings :D. Bombers vs Riders, wow. Who would have thunk it?

C.Diddy
11-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Toronto is going to be left as a smokin' pile of rubble after Bomber/Rider fans move out on monday. I wish I wish I was gonna be there.
This is the best Labour Day/Banjo Bowl game ever.
Too bad about Glenn, I wanted to see the 2 MVP candidates go toe to toe. Should still be a good game.

A_U_T_O_B_O_T
11-20-2007, 03:02 PM
Toronto is going to be left as a smokin' pile of rubble after Bomber/Rider fans move out on monday. I wish I wish I was gonna be there.
This is the best Labour Day/Banjo Bowl game ever.
Too bad about Glenn, I wanted to see the 2 MVP candidates go toe to toe. Should still be a good game.

You're telling us. I would have so much more confidence in the Blue if Glenn was in. But who knows, Dinwiddie is supposedly more than qualified so maybe he'll surprise everyone and make this one a barn burner.

Nyghtwynd
11-20-2007, 04:29 PM
I was at the game. I was very disappinted with the performance the Argos did. THey started to get their act together in the 4th, but that's too late in a game like this.

Well, Saskatchewan will put on a damn good show on SUnday!

Benzo
11-20-2007, 06:38 PM
it's the prairie showdown and the Blue and Gold will win the cup!!

A_U_T_O_B_O_T
11-21-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm with you man. Like many I bleed Blue and Gold.

C.Diddy
11-21-2007, 07:54 PM
RIDERS !

A_U_T_O_B_O_T
11-22-2007, 06:09 PM
RIDERS !

"The Ontario Chamber of Commerce has just announced that in order to accomodate the large influx of Saskatchewan Roughriders fans, all dental clinics in the greater Toronto area will be open 24/7 during Grey Cup week. As well, free dental hygiene kits will be handed out to anyone wearing green at the game."

"I hear that CSI is pulling their operations out of Saskatchewan because everyone has the same DNA."

....I love this rivalry too much.

Benzo
11-22-2007, 06:50 PM
"The Ontario Chamber of Commerce has just announced that in order to accomodate the large influx of Saskatchewan Roughriders fans, all dental clinics in the greater Toronto area will be open 24/7 during Grey Cup week. As well, free dental hygiene kits will be handed out to anyone wearing green at the game."

"I hear that CSI is pulling their operations out of Saskatchewan because everyone has the same DNA."

....I love this rivalry too much.

lol :D

Robimus
11-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Congratulations to the Riders, Grey Cup champs.:)

Looks like Kevin Glenn's injury was the big difference. I'm also not too impressed with the Bomber coach who failed to use his star runningback for the entire game. Oh well, time to jump off the bandwagon :p. Awesome Grey Cup game yet again!

cannabisprime
11-26-2007, 01:13 AM
Way to go Saskatchewan; that was an entertaining game.

A_U_T_O_B_O_T
11-26-2007, 01:59 AM
Good game indeed. Refs blew some calls both ways.

And I think that CBC are a**holes for showing Stegall on tv while he was crying....like comon show some class, thats two seasons in a row they have done that.