PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Prime Episode 61 - Evolution - Discussion

FEZaid
06-29-2013, 04:05 PM
Part # 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xzcr7-MTio)
Part # 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXrPA28v8mg)

ang3l3s
06-29-2013, 04:40 PM
AWESOME!!!!

Nightscrabbler
06-29-2013, 04:41 PM
I liked this episode.

shockwave555
06-29-2013, 05:24 PM
SPOILER ALERT DO NOT continue READING IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS

i remember a discussion were someone on the board said that predaking was illiterate and couldnt talk and i was a little disappointed. now that he talks im very happy and he looks pretty good.

joshimus
06-29-2013, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the link. Overall, it was okay. I expected a lower voice for Predaking but whatever. Not sure how I felt about it.

UltraPrimal
06-29-2013, 06:39 PM
Disappointed no David Kaye for Predaking. Even more disappointed no more Predacons! Some of them even looked like some of the toys! I was hoping for a Predacon coup, but the Cons had the foresight to squash that before it could start.

I honestly was hoping Magnus and Jackie would have died. Never really like their characters and it would have been motivation for the rest of the Autobots to destroy Predaking, just like how he now has to destroy the Autobots for destroying his brethren.

Knockout
06-29-2013, 07:15 PM
Predaking is basically Dreadwing.

Oh and Ultra Magnus, the poor thing. He's incredibly awesome though. I'm SO GLAD he is on the show. And this season is really making me love DriftJack. And OP could of showed up a lot earlier.

Fermix
06-29-2013, 10:36 PM
Loved it, even though they seemingly killed off the Predacons. Starscream setting up Shockwave was pretty sleazy, and I wonder if Shockwave will get back at him for it. I guess Ultra Magnus can't be Optimus' right hand man anymore. Ha ha ha. Get it? Right hand?

Guys?

FEZaid
06-29-2013, 11:38 PM
^ LULZ

I love...LOVE! the fight scene, one of the best.

Knockout
06-29-2013, 11:42 PM
The fight seen was awesome. But still, I don't understand why OP didn't show up sooner. And it's oblivious though those Predacons are gone, more are coming. Somehow.

I got alot of Predaking, Ultra Magnus feels in this episode. They are seriously my two favourites at the moment.

F4l4nx
06-29-2013, 11:46 PM
Predaking breaking the forge of solus prime in the cave is gonna equal predacons somehow I bet.

Undrave
06-29-2013, 11:55 PM
Now that was some BRUTAL fighting!

Matrix_Holder
06-30-2013, 12:01 AM
One of the best of the season so far and that means that the next couple will be humdrum eps.

ConvoyGTR
07-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Some parts felt like it was checking stuff off the list, but still, one of the best eps this season. That fight at the end was boss.

And as Knockout said, Predaking is pretty much Dreadwing. As soon as he spoke I had the same thought.

When Predaking revealed himself in the opening I thought it was kinda dumb move to play your hand like that, but that's something an honorable warrior like Dreadwing would do.

Knockout
07-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Some parts felt like it was checking stuff off the list, but still, one of the best eps this season. That fight at the end was boss.

And as Knockout said, Predaking is pretty much Dreadwing. As soon as he spoke I had the same thought.

When Predaking revealed himself in the opening I thought it was kinda dumb move to play your hand like that, but that's something an honorable warrior like Dreadwing would do.

He even walks the same as Dreadwing ( I think they used the same rig) and used the same line that Dread and Quake used in their respective episodes. He'll most likely end up like him too. We'll all fall in love with him, only to have him wrongly, quickly killed before his character has any development past what he already had. Oh and after episodes of him missing from them.

down_shift
07-01-2013, 08:45 PM
Amazing episode.

UltraPrimal
07-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Predaking breaking the forge of solus prime in the cave is gonna equal predacons somehow I bet.

That was the one thing I really didn't like in this episode. I hate how these supposed legendary weapons seem to break with just ease. First the Star Saber and now the Forge. I really hate it and it totally takes away from legendary status. They should be indestructible! It's like if the Master Sword was destroyed in the Legend of Zelda. The Thirteen should be demigod like figures with weapons equally epic. Instead they come across as the same as the regular stock, just with a bonus special ability.

Rodimus Prime1
07-02-2013, 12:47 AM
Enjoyed this episode alot, to bad there getting good towards the end just like animated. :( Nice to see Magnus is openning up must have had some bad energon. :D

The last episode was still the best for me.

Perceptor
07-06-2013, 05:00 AM
Very cool fight scene between Predaking and Magnus n Wheeljack! Predaking's personality surprised me... Doesn't seem to be terrible dragon "incarnate" type.