PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of going to sdcc

Synch
11-08-2007, 05:03 PM
I am thinking of going to sdcc next year so I am looking for online sites where I can get good deals on flight tickets and such... So from those who have more experience with this sort of thing any advice is welcome :) I have basically never been on a jet or anything before so I am rather clueless on how all this works :D This would more or less be my first big trip anyplace really:cool: Is anyone else here thinking of going as well?.. with the $$ more or less on par with the u.s. IMO its a great time to go!

jourdo
11-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Will you buy me a couple of whatever Hasbro-convention-exculsive-but-should-be-mass-released Transformers toys are there? Pretty please?

Dark Rage
11-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Will you buy me a couple of whatever Hasbro-convention-exculsive-but-should-be-mass-released Transformers toys are there? Pretty please?

I'll shot somebody if next year's Botcon/SDCC exclusives are a movie line toy, and possibly a Transformers Animted toy.

Anybody want to help me make a Alternators Megatron petition? Heh heh...

Super_Megatron
11-08-2007, 11:19 PM
I am thinking of going to sdcc next year so I am looking for online sites where I can get good deals on flight tickets and such... So from those who have more experience with this sort of thing any advice is welcome :) I have basically never been on a jet or anything before so I am rather clueless on how all this works :D This would more or less be my first big trip anyplace really:cool: Is anyone else here thinking of going as well?.. with the $$ more or less on par with the u.s. IMO its a great time to go!

I'm thinking of going, but will have to wait and see what the new year brings.

Try http://www.travelocity.ca/ca, I've used it many times.

Synch
11-09-2007, 03:30 AM
Yes thank you! Thats just the type I am looking for! If any one knows of any others like that it would be great! :)

jourdo
11-09-2007, 12:14 PM
You can also check out:

Expedia.ca
itravel2000.com

Synch
11-09-2007, 04:06 PM
hm itravel seems to come up with the cheapest so far! $422 there and back! Does that seem decent?..