PDA

View Full Version : Voyager Blitzwing and Springer

chaingunsofdoom
05-13-2013, 02:18 PM
Found Voyager Blitzwing and Springer in LA on Saturday.

One word-review: awesome. :)

Robot-modes for both are pretty dead-on. Blitzwing has a changing face. Yup. Only minor issue seemed like the robot mode for Blitzwing was a bit loose in the shoulder area, but maybe some things weren't pegged-in properly? Springer's feet are a bit odd out of the box, but he stands OK when you flip-out his back foot part.

Wheeled-Vehicle Modes: Both are excellent. Blitzwing's cannon has a 'slide the tube and the missile fires' feature, which I don't think we've seen before? Springer is really solid and has no helicopter kibble whatsoever.

Flight-Modes: solid again, but not as good as the wheeled modes, IMHO.

Both would rank a 9/10.

laffy
05-13-2013, 03:34 PM
when is canada getting him....

mcmus
05-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Pictures, mate???

Pax52
05-13-2013, 04:34 PM
Mine should be here in a week from bbts since Canada just got blaster and grimlock

down_shift
05-13-2013, 05:14 PM
Found Voyager Blitzwing and Springer in LA on Saturday.

One word-review: awesome. :)

Robot-modes for both are pretty dead-on. Blitzwing has a changing face. Yup. Only minor issue seemed like the robot mode for Blitzwing was a bit loose in the shoulder area, but maybe some things weren't pegged-in properly? Springer's feet are a bit odd out of the box, but he stands OK when you flip-out his back foot part.

Wheeled-Vehicle Modes: Both are excellent. Blitzwing's cannon has a 'slide the tube and the missile fires' feature, which I don't think we've seen before? Springer is really solid and has no helicopter kibble whatsoever.

Flight-Modes: solid again, but not as good as the wheeled modes, IMHO.

Both would rank a 9/10.

It's easy to fix the shoulders. Just gotta know how to flex and lock them in place. Check YouTube for the easiest solution.

Matrix_Holder
05-13-2013, 05:38 PM
Look in the photo thread for my post on an easy fix for blitz wings arms.

zuffyprime
05-14-2013, 03:53 PM
does bbts normally get things sooner than atomaton? Disappointed. They told me they won't be getting or shipping them till late may!

down_shift
05-14-2013, 03:55 PM
does bbts normally get things sooner than atomaton? Disappointed. They told me they won't be getting or shipping them till late may!

All the time. I bought mine and Matt's off of RobotKingdom. Came out close to retail and I've had them for weeks.

jourdo
05-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Still waiting for BBTS on these.

wervenom
05-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Still waiting for BBTS on these.

Same here

Commandoclone87
05-14-2013, 06:09 PM
I wish Hasbro would finally get these guys to Automaton. I've been waiting for a Shipping confirmation since mid-April.

FEZaid
05-14-2013, 06:11 PM
I wish Hasbro would finally get these guys to Automaton. I've been waiting for a Shipping confirmation since mid-April.

This

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
05-14-2013, 06:34 PM
My Pile of Loot has gotten absolutely massive while I've been waiting for these guys.

Knockout
05-14-2013, 07:31 PM
I'm still awaiting my Blitz and Springer, BBTS still cannot give a straight answer. First time buying from them ain't say I'm pleased :/

Ozrein
05-16-2013, 02:18 PM
Ordered both on the first day BBTS offered them for preorder. They are currently sitting in my box in Sumas, WA. Will pick them up Sat. Cant wait, been wanting these two characters in classics-verse form for many years.