PDA

View Full Version : Looking to BUY - Alternators, G1 Reissues, etc.

Incepticon
11-02-2007, 06:33 AM
Hey guys -

Before I keep blowing more money on eBay buying this stuff from random Europeans & Americans, I thought I'd give one last ditch effort to find any Canadians who might have this stuff available instead.

Here's what I'm currently after - all MI(S)B or in at least C9 shape unless otherwise noted:

Alternators
Prowl - Swindle (loose preferred)

G1 Reissues
Trailbreaker

WST
Soundwave - Megatron (Wave 1) - Optimus Prime (Wave 1)

G1 Knock-Offs
Mirage - Rumble - Frenzy - Buzzsaw - Ratbat

I'm not necessarily looking for this stuff in Calgary since my schedule is all over the place and it's hard for me to do pick-ups, so getting this stuff mailed from anywhere in Canada would be more than fine.

And just for the record, I'm not looking to trade nor will I bite on "make me an offer" replies or PM's. Just name a price and we'll take it from there :) I'm a pretty easy sell and rarely try to haggle.

Thanks much!

mr_lude2000
11-02-2007, 01:16 PM
sup friend :)

i have some MISB tfs on that list of yours.

Alt: skids
G1: takara smokescren, hasbro hotrod

i may have more too..but i will need to dig them up.

i will send you a pm with price on weekend:)

ttyl

Dropkick
11-02-2007, 02:18 PM
I have WST Optimus Prime (Wave 1) - Megatron (Wave 1), PM'd you.

Clutchburn
11-02-2007, 04:51 PM
I have a MISB Hasbro Reissue Hotrod (Rodimus Major ) for sale in my thread. PM me if interested.

Incepticon
11-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Good stuff guys - thanks for all the replies and/or PM's so far. I'm getting back to everyone throughout tonight & tomorrow.

@ mr_lude2000
Sheesh, by the time I finally pick up all this stuff from you, I'm going to need a truck! But yeah, shoot me a list of what you have kicking around with some prices as soon as you can. I don't want to commit to anyone else before I know what you might have sitting here in town.

Incepticon
11-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Updated list. Managed to find the G1 reissues of Skids, Skywarp, Starscream, Bumblebee & Cliffjumper.

jimsupreme
11-03-2007, 10:28 PM
I have alternator skids loose but complete with box etc if wanted. he'll be $20 + shipping

Incepticon
11-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Updated list. Found Alt Wheeljack and BTA-01 Alert.

Still waiting to get prices from a few of you that mentioned you had some of these figures available.