PDA

View Full Version : Halloween....

JaySmith
10-31-2007, 12:00 AM
With Halloween fast approaching (tomorrow), I'm quite curious to know what everyone has planned for tomorrow night? Dressing up, handing out candy, carving Jack O Lanterns, Trick Or Treating, etc.

I'll be spending tomorrow night at my girlfriends parents house assisting her with handing the candy out, while watching the children (no not in some pedifile like manor) throughly enjoying my Jack O Lanterns. haha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/JDM_EK3/hallowseve.jpg

Robimus
10-31-2007, 12:05 AM
My daughter is dressing up like Grimlock and I'm taking her door to door for candy. I'll post up the costume pics once I get her to put the head on. She so wanted to be Grimlock but now that we built and painted it all she says she doesn't like it :eek: Anyway thats what she's wearing cause we aren't getting another costume at this point! Four year olds can be pretty fussy.

JaySmith
10-31-2007, 12:13 AM
She so wanted to be Grimlock but now that we built and painted it all she says she doesn't like it

Woah! Extremely lucky little girl.

jourdo
10-31-2007, 01:45 AM
My little girl is sick, and my son had an aversion to every costume we tried him with this year. So... on that note, we will be in our house handing out candy. Too bad because this will be the first halloween that I can remember WITHOUT snow all over the place.

Team Jetfire
10-31-2007, 10:57 AM
Yeah, the last two years were really bad (If I remember correctly)

This year My daughter will be going as Tinkerbelle or Minnie mouse. My son is going as a Pirate and I am going door to door with my neighbor and his kids.

Should be a good time.

Code of Honor
10-31-2007, 11:44 AM
I truly HATE Halloween! Even as a kid I never liked it, I've dressed up like 6 times in my lifetime. So needless to say I will be in my room with my iPod on full volume ignoring all the trick or treaters.

JLvatron
10-31-2007, 11:57 AM
My daughter is dressing up like Grimlock and I'm taking her door to door for candy. I'll post up the costume pics once I get her to put the head on.

Oooo!!!:eek: Me want pics! :)

I truly HATE Halloween! Even as a kid I never liked it, I've dressed up like 6 times in my lifetime. So needless to say I will be in my room with my iPod on full volume ignoring all the trick or treaters.

Oooookaaayyy.... :rolleyes:
but still, ...me want pics! :)

noodle
10-31-2007, 12:29 PM
most likely handing out halloween candy while watching tv; and whatever candy is leftover from the night goes [fat bast*rd impression] straight into ma belly! [/fat bast*rd impression]. LOL.

Team Jetfire
10-31-2007, 12:34 PM

Any particular reason?

BadJeff
10-31-2007, 12:46 PM
Looking forward to taking my little pumkin (dressed as a pumpkin) to some of the neighbors houses. She's only a 1.5 yrs old so I don't expect to get far. Otherwise, hand out tons of sugar to boost Jourdo's client list;)

Team Jetfire
10-31-2007, 12:49 PM
He should give out buisness cards with every bit of candy...

Code of Honor
10-31-2007, 12:58 PM
Any particular reason?

I'm told by my parents that I had some bad experiences when I was really young. Now, it's just I don't like annoying kids knocking, or ringing the door bell and asking for junk food.

Team Jetfire
10-31-2007, 01:14 PM
I see, nuff said.

jourdo
10-31-2007, 01:47 PM
Otherwise, hand out tons of sugar to boost Jourdo's client list;)

[dancing & singing] It's the most wonderful time... of the year!!! [/dancing & singing] :D

Aernaroth
10-31-2007, 02:17 PM

You are totally not going to hear the ravening hordes of undead coming until they knock down your door to get at your sweet, delicious brainmeats.

mitchmurphy
10-31-2007, 05:18 PM
handing out candy, also try to put some time into bioshock

Spacemonkey
10-31-2007, 05:24 PM
For me, it will be a calm evening, probably in a theater in front of Saw IV.

JLvatron
10-31-2007, 07:22 PM
I was dressed up as Hollywood Hogan all day, so tonight I'll just bask in all the Hollywood-ness. :cool:

Robimus
10-31-2007, 10:04 PM
I was dressed up as Hollywood Hogan all day, so tonight I'll just bask in all the Hollywood-ness. :cool:

Now you just need somebody beside you dressed as Dennis"Rod the Bod"Rodman. Then you could go trick or treating as the greatest tag team of all time!:D

JaySmith
10-31-2007, 11:07 PM
Now you just need somebody beside you dressed as Dennis"Rod the Bod"Rodman. Then you could go trick or treating as the greatest tag team of all time!:D

nWo.... 4 Life.

Team Jetfire
10-31-2007, 11:41 PM
OK, now my stomach hurts from all the candy I ate...

noodle
10-31-2007, 11:52 PM
OK, now my stomach hurts from all the candy I ate...
x2

Nyghtwynd
11-01-2007, 12:50 AM
I went to Screamers with my friend. I was dressed as a Resident Evil S.T.A.R.S officer, he was a UBCS soldier form Resident Evil 3. Need less to say, it wasn't much fun. I wasn't scared. The staff didn't even play along with our running around and "shooting" them with our weaponry (Shotgun and SMG repectedly)

Not enough zombies

BadJeff
11-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Well, I was thoroughly dissapointed in the volume of traffic at my house this year. I Asked my wife to grab "lots of candy.. don't be cheap" so she spends $70 on several kilograms of crap and we only had about 15 groups of kids come by. By the time it started slowing down I was handing out double handfulls x2 per kid just to unload the stuff.
How 'bout you guys? Busy/slow?

Robimus
11-01-2007, 03:50 PM
We look after all the candy despensing at my parents place. We only had 6 kids this year counting my daughter, but they do live in a rural area.

Here's my daughters Grimlock pics:

BadJeff
11-01-2007, 04:00 PM
That's awsome Robimus. Too good.

jourdo
11-01-2007, 04:29 PM
My girl really wanted to go out so we took her and the little guy around the block. We left the bowl out front while we were out begging for candy. 40 minutes later it was gone (I figure one of the older kids unloaded the whole bunch -- jerks). We still had quite a few show up after we got in. Actually ran out of candy and had to dip into the reject pile from my kids to hand out. Ah well... now we know to buy more for next year.

Robimus -- I may have to steal that idea for next year. Awesome!!

EDIT: Just saw the sword... Priceless!

Robimus
11-01-2007, 05:20 PM
Steal Away! She actually helped paint the head herself, we had a great time making it. While in costume she only broke into character once. "Me Grimlock no Bozo!" her favorite line from the 1986 movie. Funny cause her fav line from the cartoon series is "Me Grimlock save universe" from Call of the Primitives. Thats the one she usually says while playing with "her" Dinobots. Safe to say the Dinobots are her favorites :)

JLvatron
11-01-2007, 06:50 PM

Hah! It was good when he returned as Rodzilla and they beat Carl Malone.:cool:

And great daughter's costume!! :) Very cute and far mobiler than I imagined!

JLvatron
11-01-2007, 06:57 PM
nWo.... 4 Life.

...sweeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!! :)

jourdo
11-01-2007, 07:43 PM
Dude, is that spagetti?