PDA

View Full Version : Repaints & Minor Mods could this work for tfc heavylabour?

johndclayton
12-19-2012, 11:16 AM
i know i should probably have set this up under a differnat prefix but i dont know a thing about designing stuff in a 3d manner like echo does whne it come to all that shapeways stuff

anyways last night when i was drifting off to sleep i had the earliest kernal of this idea pop up in my mind

with all those add on parts echo has designed for tfc hecules to provide heavylabour with a bulkier beefier dump truck mode to make him bigger and wider through the front and sides of the figures dumptruck mode

might it be possible to design another part that could connect into place between the underside of the dump trucks over head dump bed front flap
and the top of heavylabours chest in vehicle mode?

but with the part designed in such a way that on each end it would be able connect on theleft and right side with the addon parts that bulk up heavylabours chest through the front and sidesand with heavylabours control cab still being able to fold up all right when in vehicle mode

the idea being that this part would completely fill in the empty space beneath the dump trucks front overhead bed flap and the top of heavy labours chest

while at the same time it would provide the dumptruck with a extended control cab that would run the entire legnth from the left side wall of the original control cab all the way over to the other side to be in front of heavylabours right shoulder
extending the control cab to run the entire width of the dump trucks front body from shoulder to shoulder

while at the same time this new center part could also be used to attach all the other add on parts together which make heavylabour wider and chunkier through the front and sides of his chest for the dump truck vehicel mode

with all these parts still atached to the middle piece on the underside of the dump trucks over head bed flap the parts which bulked up heavylabours chest in vehicle mode could aslo be used as a set of back mounted over the shoulder weapon ports for heavylabour in robot mde

but with those add on parts using the newly designed middle part to connect it all together with the middle part serving as a mounting wrack piece that would attach into place on the underside of the dump trucks dump bed flap on heavylabours back. and the parts could still all connect back into place on the front and sides of heavylabours chest to bulk it up through the front and sides when heavylabour is transformed back to vehicle mode

heavylabour would stil lbe able to properly combine with the other 5 tfc constructicons when combined together into hercules/devastator though the over head bed flap would have to folded down onto the combiner figures back though

and thoseadd on parts for heavylabours chest could still be used individually by the other figures as weapon parts too