PDA

View Full Version : fs:(In Vancouver/Ships Canada-Wide) ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE, DEATH STAR, TARGET EXCLUSIVES

Mr. Primus
10-12-2007, 02:15 AM
FOR SALE! The following toys are up for sale (I may have more than one of each of the following, just ask for details).
ALL ITEMS ARE IN HAND, and MISB (Brand New, Never opened)!
Most of these are NOT available at any stores in Canada. I bought them down in the USA.
All prices are in Canadian $$.

-Transformers Movie ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE (Yes, the really big one. Transforms into 2008 Camaro. Electronic Lights/Sounds) [$98]

-Transformers Star Wars DEATH STAR / DARTH VADER (Transforms into the Death Star / this is the biggest and baddest star wars transformer ever made) [$58]

-Transformers Movie Deluxe BUMBLEBEE 2-Pack ('74 and '08 Camaro) ("EVOLUTION OF A HERO" TARGET USA EXCLUSIVE) [$38]

-Transformers Movie Deluxe JAZZ G1-repaint (TARGET USA EXCLUSIVE) [$22]

-Transformers Supreme Class CYBERTRON PRIMUS WITH UNICRON'S HEAD (Yes the one that transforms into Planet Cybertron) [$68]

All of these collectibles are currently in Vancouver, B.C.. I'm selling these because the wifey says these are taking up too much space in the house.:(
Can ship Canada-wide with tracking number (REASONABLE shipping charges will be applied), or just meet up if you're in Vancouver, B.C..
I only accept PayPal or cash.
P.M. or call me (604) 928-7396 (from 9am to 9pm Pacific Standard Time) if seriously interested.

Thanks for looking! :D

Mr. Primus
10-14-2007, 02:48 PM
Wow, I didn't think these would sell so fast.
I'm going to have to bump UP the prices on the last few pieces that I have, when I get home from work tonight.