PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Prime Episode 48 - Hard Knocks - Discussion

bomoth
10-05-2012, 11:15 PM
here's the link !

http://trailerparktraansformersprime.blogspot.ca/p/transformers-prime-season-2-episode-22.html

FEZaid
10-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Hey you're note Razin! :P
Thanks for posting

razin
10-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Hey you're note Razin! :P
Thanks for posting

Nope, I'm still Razin. Was a little distracted this evening with personal stuff. Here's the torrent link though.

Zoinks (http://darkprime.gotdns.com:6969/torrents/Transformers%20Prime%20-%2048%20-%20Hard%20Knocks.avi.torrent?871A002502C5812ECE1DE 05D444759A277A470D8)

Dark Prime who usually posts these on TFW was having issues with his cable provider, hopefully the google link is up soon, for those who don't like torrents and still want to save the file.

Dragon Knight
10-05-2012, 11:47 PM
Starscream=The Flash:primelaugh:

Nightscrabbler
10-05-2012, 11:48 PM
Starscream = Vegeta on planet Namek

ARCTrooperAlpha
10-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Dreadwing has lost any meaning of badass. This episode is pretty laughable.

10 bucks that Smokescreen won't make it !!!!

UltraPrimal
10-06-2012, 12:10 AM
Anyone else think maybe Smokescreen was supposed to be Rodimus what with the whole "it's my destiny to be just like Optimus" thing?

DeltaCommando17
10-06-2012, 12:27 AM
One thing I wonder at the end. Why didn't they shoot at Soundwave before he went through the ground bridge?

The answer "taking a chance of hitting Smokescreen" wouldn't be the case since it was from the side at first. So it would've been a clear shot to shoot at Soundwave.

ConvoyGTR
10-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Where's the fire? The show is hellbent on resolving the Omega Key arc ASAP. I mean they were spitting out those coordinates and retrieving keys like they were candy. Guess it's to devote more eps to being on Cybertron or whatever, not a bad thing I guess.

I did like that everyone got some screen time, except for the human characters and Wheeljack. Knock Out had some nice one-liners and is always awesome. Dreadwing love him some bombs, Wheeljack would of been impressed. And loving the ever eager Smokescreen out to prove himself.

Speaking of Wheeljack, as others have said, I don't think he's going to be sticking around seeing as how this show likes to revert back to the status quo. Real shame, but guess it makes sense given how busy Nolan North is and is probably not super cheap to retain, not that he commands The Rock level money. Or maybe he does.

ConvoyGTR
10-06-2012, 01:15 AM
One thing I wonder at the end. Why didn't they shoot at Soundwave before he went through the ground bridge?

The answer "taking a chance of hitting Smokescreen" wouldn't be the case since it was from the side at first. So it would've been a clear shot to shoot at Soundwave.
True. A better question might be why didn't anyone transform to get to them quicker than just running? I can understand why Bulkhead and Smokescreen didn't transform earlier when they were running away from the bomb because they were in the forest and wouldn't be able to avoid trees and stuff in alt mode as easily.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
10-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Anyone else think maybe Smokescreen was supposed to be Rodimus what with the whole "it's my destiny to be just like Optimus" thing?
I was getting serious Hot Rod vibes from Smokescreen ever since he was introduced, and this seems to confirm them.

Not sure why they keep doing this on Prime. Ratchet having Kup's personality was understandable since he was still the medic, but then they gave Wheeljack Drift's personality and Smokescreen Hot Rod's. If they want to use a particular character, why not just use that character? Are they that afraid of having anyone created after 1985 in the cast?

Kujo1597
10-06-2012, 05:31 AM
This episode really made me love Knockout. I already liked him but now I think he's my new favourite decepticon.

I went into this episode not expecting a whole lot which is rare for me. But I really enjoyed this one. Soundwave was pretty awesome at the end. :D

But I think they overdid the slow-mo in the fight with Dreadwing. :/

Nightscrabbler
10-06-2012, 11:48 AM
I don't think Smokescreen is the next Prime. It's not impossible, but I don't sense that at all. I think it may be more along the lines of Alpha Trion making Smokescreen the carrier of something important. Not sure exactly.

bomoth
10-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Smokimus Prime !

Perceptor
10-07-2012, 09:03 AM
I know the focus of discussiong is Smokescreen.... but anyone noticed that when Soundwave transformed to fly out from the battle ship to his mission, his jet mode seems to look quite different from before? I missed it at first but my son pointed it out and I replayed that segment... Soundwave alt mode is different...

Undrave
10-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Wait...Soundwave didn't fly out for his mission, that was a shot of Lazerbeak trailing Smokescreen.

Perceptor
10-07-2012, 10:53 PM
Wait...Soundwave didn't fly out for his mission, that was a shot of Lazerbeak trailing Smokescreen.

Ahhh....thanks for clarifying.

gemwolf
10-11-2012, 12:38 AM
arcee did say he was a "hot shot" which has the same ish colours as hotrod

i got the vibes of the hotrod then and yes i hope he gets the matrix and boots up as rodimus prime! haha no no im jk but who knows.