PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Prime Episode 47 - Alpha, Omega - Discussion

razin
09-28-2012, 08:36 PM
And here we go again!

Oogly Googly (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_5s7z10vYneVTQwZzJiZURTVGM)

Torrenty (http://darkprime.gotdns.com:6969/torrents/Transformers%20Prime%20-%2047%20-%20Alpha%2C%20Omega.avi.torrent?8C9B7C386D549A3689 DA892BE42EF87E5B8312A8)

bomoth
09-28-2012, 09:11 PM
thx man. another good episode!

Pax52
09-28-2012, 09:24 PM
epic again

shockwave555
09-28-2012, 10:01 PM
youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUrW1LpSDQw

your welcome

ryceball89
09-28-2012, 10:21 PM
Alpha Trion's Voice!!!! Awesome!!

Dragon Knight
09-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Alpha Trion's Voice!!!! Awesome!!

I know, George Takei is like perfect as Alpha Trion.

UltraPrimal
09-28-2012, 10:57 PM
Wow! Alpha Trion IS Yoketron!

alternatorfan
09-28-2012, 11:22 PM
dark star saber more powerful?

trizeo
09-28-2012, 11:39 PM
dark star saber more powerful?

I know eh like WTF!? Good episode but I don't like the whole frankenstien thing... I don't think it should've worked.... i mean it's not like the "blood" that flows thru megs is of a prime with the matrix, it's still that of Megatron! It did make for a good episode... and I nearly SHAT myself when I thought SS was gone but good on him for being smart.

I thought OP woud've been more angry especially losing a new member, he should've gotten as angry as he did when he almost killed megs and he should've shattered the dark star saber.

I rant because I liked! ahahah!

Perceptor
09-28-2012, 11:56 PM
I can't believe the Star Saber is shattered by the Dark one.

By the way, there was a scene near the end when Meg sent a blast with the Dark Saber toward Optimus and Smokescreen jumped in front of Optimus... and neither of them got hurt. Is that because the Omega key protected them both? Or was it something to do with the shape shifter weapon?

down_shift
09-29-2012, 12:59 AM
Bad ass. George Takei was perfect for it! Can't wait for more.

Undrave
09-29-2012, 01:28 AM
Dang there was some awesome dialogue in there!

Maybe the Dark Star Saber is more powerful because Earth is Unicron? Or perhaps the Star Saber isn't actually complete. Personally I'm certain the Matrix could restore it.

At least we know Alpha Trion picked Earth on purpose for all his goodies.

Omega Key eh? Guess we need to put them in the Omega Lock to restore the Spark of Primus?

bomoth
09-29-2012, 01:52 AM
or active omega supreme and crush megatron. or use the omega key to actually active unicron

ConvoyGTR
09-29-2012, 02:54 AM
I know eh like WTF!? Good episode but I don't like the whole frankenstien thing... I don't think it should've worked.... i mean it's not like the "blood" that flows thru megs is of a prime with the matrix, it's still that of Megatron! It did make for a good episode... and I nearly SHAT myself when I thought SS was gone but good on him for being smart.

I thought OP woud've been more angry especially losing a new member, he should've gotten as angry as he did when he almost killed megs and he should've shattered the dark star saber.

I rant because I liked! ahahah!I was like "Megatron isn't going to do what I think he's gonna do, is he? Omg he is! Dude is dedicated."

I had a feeling the Star Saber wasn't going to last too long given how this show likes to reset itself, but I didn't think it was going to be shattered after a few bumps with the Dark Star Saber. Sort of a real letdown after how impressively the sword debuted last ep and was praised and hyped of its power.

Back to your point, and again given how this show likes to reset itself, I think Megatron's body will start to reject the new limb and he will lose his new "Prime" ability. Or the Dark Star Saber or his new arm gets destroyed somehow. Maybe the Star Saber is restored by the Matrix and they fight again.

Anyways, what a crazy ass fight! I don't know if I've ever seen a sword fight like that with crazy energy wave projectiles. The closest thing I can think of is the final boss fight in Skyward Sword, but as epic as that was, it was like half as epic as this.

By the way, there was a scene near the end when Meg sent a blast with the Dark Saber toward Optimus and Smokescreen jumped in front of Optimus... and neither of them got hurt. Is that because the Omega key protected them both? Or was it something to do with the shape shifter weapon?Ya, probably the phase shift device. I assume when activated, nothing can touch you, only pass right through you. Be interesting if it stopped working while still phasing through an object, it would be like that episode of Star Trek TNG.

SleeplessKnight
09-29-2012, 04:36 AM
George Takei as Alpha Trion? "Oh My!"

We've already got Leonard Nimoy in two different TF roles, They should get William Shatner on board. But who would he be?

Undrave
09-29-2012, 05:11 AM
George Takei as Alpha Trion? "Oh My!"

We've already got Leonard Nimoy in two different TF roles, They should get William Shatner on board. But who would he be?

Shatner could be the Fallen :D

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
09-29-2012, 06:09 AM
We've already got Leonard Nimoy in two different TF roles, They should get William Shatner on board. But who would he be?Primus.

Jove
09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
They should get William Shatner on board. But who would he be?

No, thank you. Not everything needs to be taken to the next (lower) level.

Nightscrabbler
09-29-2012, 09:08 AM
I liked most of this episode. I didn't like when they got all giddy talking about Cybertron, the dialogue just sounded cheesy and fake. Not sure why it took so long for Megatron to think of stealing the arm of a Prime if that works. Also a bit strange that a Prime is buried in a coffin... just seems too human a custom. I liked the use of the phase shifter, but didn't think a flashback was necessary. That there are four Omega keys is a change from WfC. I hope after they get them that they do something other than chase relics.

bomoth
09-29-2012, 12:28 PM
well the primary goal is to restore cybertron. but I fear megatron will use the keys to try to control unicron, that would be so like himself.

Prowl_2009
10-01-2012, 01:45 PM
George Takei as Alpha Trion was awesome!!! :cool:

Matrix_Holder
10-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Best episode of the season.

Spoilers:

Why the hell didn't megatron take both of his hands????

CyberMnky
10-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Because they use thumbprints for access to everything, that way the autobots cant swipe an access card. Biometrics ftw

Knockout
10-02-2012, 09:44 PM
...Another plotline destroyed quickly.

bomoth
10-02-2012, 09:56 PM
Best episode of the season.

Spoilers:

Why the hell didn't megatron take both of his hands????

cause he only needs one sword

Nomad
10-03-2012, 09:57 PM
... and couse uhh, it'd probably feel strange with someone else's hand doing it?

(choking the life out of Optimus Prime, that is)