PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Prime Episode 43 - Hurt - Discussion

razin
08-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Google Drive link
HERE (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_5s7z10vYneUTktWldxekFQcDg)

Torrent link
HERE (http://darkprime.gotdns.com:6969/torrents/Transformers%20Prime%20-%2042%20-%20Hurt.avi.torrent?EB338CA9D7344834CF22AF620879BA D48179496A)

Edit: IF a mod can change the topic the Episode to 42, not 43...doh!

UltraPrimal
08-24-2012, 09:54 PM
So Bulkhead's gone? Well, probably not forever. Meh, didn't really care for him anyways to be honest.

I'm glad Miko finally shows some character development. Now, let's see if it sticks.

down_shift
08-24-2012, 10:27 PM
I love you.

No homo.

Stapler
08-24-2012, 10:34 PM
I don't know if it's because this is the first new episode in a while or what, but I really enjoyed it. The choreography for the big fight scene was pretty darn great!

Bulkhead being alive but never being fully functional again immediately made me start thinking that maybe Miko will somehow become a powermaster partner for Bulkhead. Just wild speculation on my part but I say a show did good when it gets ya speculating like that. :)

UltraPrimal
08-24-2012, 10:59 PM
I half expected her to pull a magic key out of her ass and stick into Bulkhead.

Stapler
08-24-2012, 11:02 PM
I half expected her to pull a magic key out of her ass and stick into Bulkhead.

that will be a deleted scene in the Blue-Ray special features, just watch. :P

ARCTrooperAlpha
08-24-2012, 11:04 PM
hmm, Bulkhead in a coma. Somewhat ok. Effectively "dead".

Wheeljack getting his butt kicked. Loved it.
Him limping to his ship before the swarm gets him. Utter BS.

Killing in revenge is apparently ok. Now Miko is a prime target for the Swarm. Seriously, are there going to be any repercussions later ?

Dragon Knight
08-24-2012, 11:21 PM
Wow, Miko was actually useful for a change. Not a bad episode but not that great either.

UltraPrimal
08-24-2012, 11:59 PM
Killing in revenge is apparently ok. Now Miko is a prime target for the Swarm. Seriously, are there going to be any repercussions later ?
Well, she did say something about not leaving Bulkhead ever again. Which would mean staying in the base and not going out on any more adventures. So I'd say nothing will come of it. I don't see a swarm of Insecticons waiting to jump her after school or anything like that. If anything, maybe the story of Hardshells demise will echo through the Insecticon ranks until shes become a legendary figure they all fear completely. Then in a later episode, when they eventually cross paths again, all the Insecticons wet their pants at the site of her.

I'd like to know what Megatron was thinking at the end of there.

ARCTrooperAlpha
08-25-2012, 01:13 AM
Wow, Miko was actually useful for a change. Not a bad episode but not that great either.

Not really, Wheeljack could have just carried out his ultimatum with the Energon stuff, without her coming along ? Plus, he could have soooo program the Jackhammer to target Hardshell at a certain time period

Well, she did say something about not leaving Bulkhead ever again.

Which would mean staying in the base and not going out on any more adventures. So I'd say nothing will come of it. I don't see a swarm of Insecticons waiting to jump her after school or anything like that. If anything, maybe the story of Hardshells demise will echo through the Insecticon ranks until shes become a legendary figure they all fear completely. Then in a later episode, when they eventually cross paths again, all the Insecticons wet their pants at the site of her.

Oh what's there to Megatron ? "............WTF ?"

But seriously, if the Insecticons are anything like a collective (like the Borg), they will definitely target Miko as a threat or something to get rid of.

But knowing the writers, they'll write this all off.

>: (

Dragon Knight
08-25-2012, 06:41 AM
Not really, Wheeljack could have just carried out his ultimatum with the Energon stuff, without her coming along ? Plus, he could have soooo program the Jackhammer to target Hardshell at a certain time period

Well...I'm thinking that's what he probably did, pre-programed the weapons to be fired automatically cause he knew Miko wouldn't leave his side, LOL. Compared to other episodes, she wasn't as useless though.

bomoth
08-25-2012, 07:52 AM
anyone saw the preview of next week episode ? cliffjumper is back ?

bomoth
08-25-2012, 07:59 AM
oh it's suposed to be a flashback episode, that'll be cool ! hope to see some grimlock experiment that shockwave did on him too !

Oreobuilder
08-25-2012, 09:17 AM
Good episode. I'm in the camp of those who hope that Bulkhead recovers, but it's ok if he's out for a few episodes.

My guess is that Megatron is starting to realise that humans aren't just insgnificant pests, but that they can represent a real danger. Also, the Autobots have an advantage over the Decepticons because of their human allies. It might open the door to the Megatron-Silas alliance that has been hinted at in the previews of the next episodes.

OB

Undrave
08-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Bulkhead being alive but never being fully functional again immediately made me start thinking that maybe Miko will somehow become a powermaster partner for Bulkhead. Just wild speculation on my part but I say a show did good when it gets ya speculating like that. :)

Yeah that would be my prefered outcome! Then Miko could get a cool cyber suit. I mean the guy is basically missing a piece of his spinal cord and since they can't replicate the 'biological' components of a Transformers (likea t-cog or a voicebox) then they need a replacement.

However that would be too cool. Maybe too japanese too :p

My best bet is that they'll send Bumblebee with the Phase Shifter into the Nemesis so he can grab the Forge of Solus Prime so they can fix Bulkhead (and Bumblebee's voice for some great shaking up of status quo). Altough giving the Autobots THAT big an advantage would probably make the writers uneasy.

Knockout
08-25-2012, 08:56 PM
anyone have a youtube link yet?

alternatorfan
08-25-2012, 09:01 PM
awesome season opener!

razin
08-25-2012, 09:16 PM
anyone have a youtube link yet?

Why do you need yt link? Google drive is essentially the same. Streaming video.

Perceptor
08-25-2012, 09:34 PM
Youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDreIri4Jyo

I like the camera angles of this episode... when Wheeljack was fighting those vehicons in the mine... watching the fights from Miko's perspective was neat.

So much to look forward to this season.... I knew we would see more of Cliffjumper, even in flashback. Maybe he'll even come back from the dead much later.

bomoth
08-26-2012, 12:12 AM
so I guess it's wheeljack the new recruit.

so predictable ! :(

Knockout
08-26-2012, 12:27 AM
Okay so I finally was able to watch this today my thoughts:

Bulkhead, good. I'm glad they didn't cop out and was all HE RECOVERED DERP DERP.

Drift!Jack, I gained a new love for him. Though I wish they would keep Drift and Jack separate and Jack more hi G1 style. He showed some development that is proving positive. HOWEVER. He was hurt BAD by Hardshell...and yet was moving to the top of the ship to toss the bombs without problem. He also limped his arse into the base then like left. WUT!?

And OP and the others but Ratchet...no one even asked if Wheeljack was okay. And he's so BAD that he was limbing with a horrible sound yet was able to transform and take off like nothing happened.

Ratchet and Wheeljack moment BIG SQUEE from me.

Miko, she's always the same.

Knockout made the whole episode. I loved him being sassy, I had Breakdown depression at his comment while buffering. His scream duck was AWESOME.

The Vehicons showing more character was awesome too.

Dreadwing. I love you buddy. but all you did was stand there and look pretty. I love how when Screamer was SIC/FIC, you saw him constantly and yet D'wing you barely hear or peep from him.

Nothing to say about the Incecticons but their shrilling is so generic.

Overall, I love the episode. Plus I'm excited for Shockwave next week, but also sad he most likely isn't permanent. And I have a huge doubt voiced by Corey Burton. :/