PDA

View Full Version : Just P 38

Slayback
06-23-2012, 02:42 PM
Diaclone Megs

This little bad boy is pretty sweet. It's been an age since I've had a megatron in my possession.. Actually probably about 18 years. The diaclone version comes with 2 sets of bullets on trees - and unlike U.N.C.L.E -these are blue as opposed to red. Diaclone also comes with less kibble - no stock, no long barrely attachment - not even Megatron's Fusion cannon (the scope). That being said i don't think the original p.38 actually came with the attachments that the hasbro megatron ever came with.
The colouring of the diaclone p.38 is accurate for the actual ww2 p.38. This for me is more appealing than the Hasbro megs with the silver and black. I'm more of antiques type person so the vintage like feel/look to the figure really does make this figure that much more impressive.
Again i was lucky enough to have gotten unused stickers with this guy - i didn't compare with U.N.C.L.E. The instructions -some nice chap drew a flower on but oh well. The diaclone catalogue has a blue bumper figure in it -which i think is truely awesome. I think i'll grab some the catalogues and scan in a high resolution image and post for everyone. It really is something to behold.

Leozak
06-23-2012, 02:56 PM
very nice!!!

Hobbyist Prime
06-23-2012, 03:08 PM
This would look real nice next to my boxed complete Browning gun robo! (hint hint) :D

Slayback
06-23-2012, 03:19 PM
Are you trying to sell me a complete Browning? lol
This might be spoken for.. ask me at Tfcon :)