PDA

View Full Version : The day i cried U.N.C.L.E

Slayback
06-21-2012, 10:36 PM
I got this about a month ago? and been too busy to open it up and look at. The box although its not even remotely close to mint - its still fairly impressive. The geek side of me stirred -and it takes a lot after so many years.

Inside - i didn't even know when i purchased this that i was getting the stickers -unused and his 3 little cutout targets. This figure is awesome. His old catalogue sheet - amazing, in that it shows the diaclone Bumpers. Jaw dropping. He's a megatron -and i'm pretty sure he's never been transformed. Aside from that -i'm pretty sure everyone here has had a megatron at one point or another so i dont think i need to explain how it gets transformed because i 'm not going to transformer this baby. The carrying case would have been awesome when i was younger. Now its just simply a crazy thing i was lucky to get my paws on.

Autobotz24
06-21-2012, 11:57 PM
That is an amazing find!

Where did you get it and for how much if you don't mind me asking?

jjwankenobi
06-22-2012, 01:05 PM
Napoleon Solo approves of your purchase.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RaIEXF8c1Q8/SXCBahLz88I/AAAAAAAAFqs/Vx5gwwNg0WI/s400/Vaughn3.jpg

Where did you get it and for how much if you don't mind me asking?

I too am curious as to where and how and much. It's like an archival time capsule that documents an era of toy quality that we rarely see nowadays.

Slayback
06-22-2012, 01:39 PM
Pricing wise - its high enough that i try not to look at the bill. Its definitely better than the ones you find on ebay -and i got lucky with the sticker and catalogs. I brought it in from Japan. I picked up another Megs which i'll do a brief review on... actually not even sure it should be in this thread but oh well.

jjwankenobi
06-22-2012, 03:37 PM
Pricing wise - its high enough that i try not to look at the bill. Its definitely better than the ones you find on ebay -and i got lucky with the sticker and catalogs. I brought it in from Japan.

http://oaknotes.primaryblogger.co.uk/files/2012/05/Lucky_Duck_Rubber_Duckie_Shirt_Infants_Bib_2_Large .jpg

Echotransformer
06-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Gorgeous. What color are the insides? Red or purple? (assuming you can see without having to x-form )

Stapler
06-22-2012, 10:28 PM
That is really cool! Colour me jealous. :)