PDA

View Full Version : Raw is Jericho!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robimus
09-28-2007, 01:54 AM
So it looks like Y2J is coming back to WWE(Yuk). Anyway I love Jericho and will tune in for the Raw's on monday nights if Jericho is involved.
So just how solid is this rumor? Jericho cancelled all the signings for his new book "Around the world in Spandex" on mondays in October. And also cancelled his signing the day of the cyber-sunday pay per veiw.

I'm a long time wrestling fan who's been pretty turned off of the WWE for many years. I still watch TNA when I catch it. But if Jericho is back, I'll tune in just to watch his segments. I hope this doesn't taint Jericho............
My favorite wrestlers of all time are:
1. Jericho
2. Owen Hart
3. Bret Hart
4. Eddie Guerrero
5. Christian(tie)
5. La Parka(tie)
5. Barry Horowitz(tie)

cannabisprime
09-28-2007, 02:00 AM
Yeah, from what I've heard, they're bring back Y2J to fill in for the wrestlers currently sidelined due to (possible) steroid-related matters; think Kennedy, Umaga and Chris Masters.

I've been watching WWE more for it's slapstick attempts at humour than wrestling as of late; they've been relying too much on off-ring storylines than they used to.

Tech Spec
09-28-2007, 03:29 AM
Kennedy, Umaga, are on the juice? Damn! Masters... that was obvious LOL

Can't for Jericho to come back hes from my hometown baby! Good ol Pegcity :)

jourdo
09-28-2007, 10:25 AM
As long as they give him some freedom, this will be a good thing.

Nyghtwynd
09-28-2007, 07:31 PM
here's an unrelated to Jericho video from Unforgiven

Look at the sign someone has!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7e19H2KVJk

CerebralSin
09-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Ya, I think there is big chance of Y2J coming back. There were rumours of him going to TNA. IMO think TNA is not even close to WWE. Also, yes Umaga and Kennedy were suspended. Mr. Kennedy had 2 big chances of a big push but he messed up one and the other chance was a big mistake. When he won the Money in the Bank he was going to win the Heavyweight Champ from Undertaker but was injured but the doctor made the mistake of thinking his injury was serious but it was too late and Edge got the Money in the Bank. Also Kennedy was supposed to be McMahons illegitimate son but he got suspended!!! Mr. Kennedy is one of my favourite rising stars but ARGHH he keeps getting bad luck.

MightAsWell Go4ASoda
09-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Well this could get interesting with Y2J back inthe picture. i might have to start watching RAW again. I stoped watching a while ago due to the fact that
WWE didn't really catch my interest, but with Jericho back in the picture this could get good.

Robimus
11-20-2007, 12:27 AM
YES!!!! THE SEXY BEAST IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jourdo
11-20-2007, 12:30 AM
must watch Raw...

BadJeff
11-20-2007, 12:04 PM
I miss the days of the Baron von Raschne, Andre the Giant, Rowdy Roddy Piper, the Mouth of the South and all those guys. Wrestling just isn't what it used to be for me...
...Really, when was the last time anyone had their head split open with the bell?

Robimus
12-11-2007, 05:32 AM
If anyone missed the 15th Anniversary of Raw you must watch or Tape a replay because it was frickin awesome. Three hours and ten minutes of tributes to wrestlers from the WWE's Raw history. If your a big wrestling fan from anytime from the start of Raw on -this is must watch stuff. I usually hate the WWE but they did a great job with this show. Names from the past galore.........I don't want to give it away. Check it out.:D

Tech Spec
12-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Lotsa good stuff on that 3hr special of Raw.

No spoilers here :D

JLvatron
12-11-2007, 09:47 AM
I'm not gonna watch it, but can you write it here with

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Warnings?