PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Prime Episode 41 - Toxicity - Discussion

razin
05-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Torrent (http://darkprime.gotdns.com:6969/torrents/Transformers%20Prime%20-%2041%20-%20Toxicity.avi.torrent?E06B94F129FDEC7DA43739A89C 9E66DD1C0969B1)

Google Direct Drive (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_5s7z10vYneaExKOGJqQUU4Vnc)

Bountyan
05-26-2012, 10:16 PM
>Don't show if Bulkhead dies or not
>Use same cliffhanger from previous episode
>Go on break

y'all bein trolled

shockwing
05-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eeOi2KvCno&feature=channel&list=UL

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edshqWdIXOs&feature=g-u-u

UltraPrimal
05-26-2012, 10:46 PM
I like how they tied in the previous episode with this ones. Making it feel like they are all really happening at the same time.

Also liked how Hardshell didn't die! I was disappointed when it looked like he died, but then when he came back, I was like, "YAY!" :D Hopefully Hardshell gets more screen time.

BTW, what did he call the other Insecticon when he told him to call for a containment crew? I couldn't pick it out. Sounded like "Scurry-dar"? :confused:

brr-icy
05-26-2012, 11:25 PM
not impressed/meh episode

trizeo
05-27-2012, 12:11 AM
Eh... I like the fight scenes between BH & HS. That's about it I think I read somewhere that these episodes are going to shape the rest of the season and if so it dont' seem good. I do hope we see more WJ and more new Autobots.... it's too heavy for the cons.

Plainsjumper
05-27-2012, 12:40 AM
It was an ok episode. I didn't like how the previews showd the cliffhanger ending though.

ARCTrooperAlpha
05-27-2012, 02:32 AM
not impressed.

ARCTrooperAlpha
05-27-2012, 02:34 AM
I like how they tied in the previous episode with this ones. Making it feel like they are all really happening at the same time.

Also liked how Hardshell didn't die! I was disappointed when it looked like he died, but then when he came back, I was like, "YAY!" :D Hopefully Hardshell gets more screen time.

BTW, what did he call the other Insecticon when he told him to call for a containment crew? I couldn't pick it out. Sounded like "Scurry-dar"? :confused:

i thought it sounded like skay dar

and yes, Hardshell is one badass Insecticon.

Vakamadisk
05-27-2012, 01:50 PM

I'd say he said, "Stay down . . ."

Jove
05-27-2012, 04:23 PM
Adequate episode. I'm not usually the biggest Bulkhead fan, so that factor brought this down a bit.

I'd also say that it's time for a new Autobot.

ConvoyGTR
05-27-2012, 05:02 PM
I like how they tied in the previous episode with this ones. Making it feel like they are all really happening at the same time. Yeah, I was hoping there was going to be a episode or something to tie all the events together that it's happening at once, but was honestly hoping and not expecting it to happen. So, I was really pleased with this episode tying up together the last few episodes.

I guess I was the only one who really enjoyed this episode, but that may have to do with me liking character based shows. I really enjoyed the characterful moments from Fowler, Bulkhead, and even the Miko part when Bulkhead was thinking about family.

The Tox-En stuff was pretty interesting and I think this is the only show for the second time to have variations on the concept of Energon. Kinda like what's been done with Kryptonite. And Tox-En was also green and harmful to its native inhabitants. Huh.

bedtime
05-27-2012, 05:59 PM
i liked the episode enough, but it seemed kinda boring at the same time. i think the fact that i love david kaye and was happy to hear him in a transformers show again swayed me to liking it more than i really did.

the mcguffin in this one seemed pretty stupid. basically yeah kryptonite. i dont get why that crap was a relic. or why he had to throw it in lava when one of them clearly exploded into shrapnel and was stuck in that one insecticon. he probably could've just blasted it or whatever.

either way, glad hardshell didnt die.

Stapler
05-27-2012, 06:00 PM
I thought it was a pretty good episode myself. We got to see how dedicated Bulkhead is and how much of a soldier he is. I especially enjoyed the connection he and Fowler were having. :)

Hardshell is a nice new addition to the show. David Kaye really brought him to life and he felt like a much less fanatical Lugnut.

TFSoldier
05-28-2012, 05:29 AM

I'd say he said, "Stay down . . ."

He says "Stand down, contact the warship for a containment unit"

"stand down" is military jargon for... *stop offensive military action.

Tekkamanraiden
05-28-2012, 07:47 AM
So the insectacons can talk now?

TFSoldier
05-28-2012, 10:29 AM
Ever since the passing of CLIFF, I've had a lame prediction about BULKHEAD as the next to go...and with that lame prediction is a equally as lame reason for my prediction...
BULKHEAD is big and he costs MORE to make...
I know, I know.. LAME!
For a couple reasons, I can't shake this feeling that ALL ISN'T WELL in the pockets of HASBRO.
Distribution problems and the ever shrinking size of the TF product is whats leading me to feel this way.

I hope I am WAY OFF cause I LOVE BULKY and his militant, CON POUNDING ways.

ARCTrooperAlpha
05-28-2012, 10:35 AM
He says "Stand down, contact the warship for a containment unit"

"stand down" is military jargon for... *stop offensive military action.

ah thanks !

Undrave
05-28-2012, 02:19 PM
David Kaye Insecticon! Yessssss!

God I want a voyager sized toy of Hardshell now >< maybe both a regular painted one and the battle scarred Hardshell version...at least a Cyberverse Commander Insecticon.

Am I the only one who thought 'IT'S ENERGON! JUST BLAST IT!', I mean it's crystalized energy, just blast the drn thing and it'll explode, no needto carry the poison!!

I think it was 'Scurrydown'. Though I guess it could be 'stand down!'

Nightscrabbler
05-28-2012, 03:02 PM
Listening to it again, there's no way he said Stand Down. The line is at 5:16 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edshqWdIXOs&feature=g-u-u

According to Wikipedia, it is in fact Scurrydown, but don't know if whoever wrote that had more info or was just guessing based on what he heard. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_in_Transformers:_Prime#Deceptic ons

joshimus
05-28-2012, 06:21 PM
I think it was 'Scurrydown'. '
This is what I heard too, which makes some sort of sense with Insecticons.

Big Filipino
06-04-2012, 03:52 PM
I really enjoyed this episode. It's nice to see/hear David Kaye back in Transformers.

razin
06-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Just watched this myself, I had fallen behind on episodes. One thing that caught my eye, when Tox-n was being explained as part of the WFC part, the dead bot on the ground looked a lot like Ironhide.

shockwing
06-23-2012, 09:38 PM
Yeah, I noticed that too, I hope that is just an early sketch.

DeltaCommando17
06-24-2012, 12:01 AM
Has there been any new episodes in the past few weeks, or was this the season 2 finale?

shockwing
06-24-2012, 12:12 AM
Has there been any new episodes in the past few weeks, or was this the season 2 finale?

They are on a break right now, there are 12-13 episodes to go, check out TF: Prime wiki episode list