PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Prime Episode 33 - Crossfire - Discussion

razin
03-31-2012, 09:51 PM
It's that time again, here's the torrent link, direct download will come a little later.

click HERE! (http://darkprime.gotdns.com:6969/torrents/Transformers%20Prime%20-%2033%20-%20Crossfire%20%5B960x540%2C%20SD%5D.avi.torrent?0 76B6E34FE09BE6610CB9A56E2E91FDD98116A96)

And here is the direct link - HERE! (http://www.fileserve.com/file/pc2j4En/Transformers%20Prime%20-%2033%20-%20Crossfire%20[960x540,%20SD].avi)

shockwing
03-31-2012, 09:58 PM
Thanks!

bomoth
03-31-2012, 10:41 PM
thx dude !

razin
03-31-2012, 10:46 PM
Oh noes, Breakdown!!

transforminator
03-31-2012, 10:47 PM
Oh noes, Breakdown!!

omg....this sounds bad.... i havent even watched it yet....must resist coming back to this thread....

Nightscrabbler
03-31-2012, 10:49 PM
really good episode

and a second episode in a row without kids!

The infighting, the dynamics, the vendettas, the ending... really enjoyed it. The dialogue didn't offer much though, but otherwise entertaining.

Actually, I always imagined it this way. Autobots work together and get by, but Decepticons have a lot of internal issues, so it keeps them from ultimately being victorious.

UltraPrimal
03-31-2012, 10:50 PM
Wow! That was quite the awesome episode. Loved the battle choreography.

Poor Breakdown though. Airachnid tore him to pieces and then MECH stole the remains. Ouch! What a way to go! That's a shame. I was looking forward to seeing more of Breakdown. Guess there's not much of a chance we'll see him reassembled by MECH. At most we can hope for is for some of his parts being used in some kind Frankenstein fashion when MECH finally finishes their little project.

This episode kinda made me feel bad for the Vehicons too. They had the Autobots surrounded and outnumbered 10 to 1, yet all got blasted while the Autobots didn't have a scratch on them. Wow! You guys suck!

Where as that Insecticon we freaking badass! Going toe to toe with Megatron? Jeez! I thought he wouldn't last 2 seconds. Boy was I wrong. And now Airachnid has a whole army of them? Shit's gonna go down. Shit's gonna go down hard!

But the one question I had during this whole was never answered. How is she controlling it? It's a Decepticon. It should follow Megatron, yet it only seems to respond to Airachnid. And there is that sort of high pitched ringing whenever she's around it. Maybe she has some kind secret relic she found or something. But nope, never explained in the episode.

Oh, and I almost forgot. We got to see a little more of Dreadwing's sense of honor. I love it! I love it when the bad boys have a little good in them. Hopefully he pulls an Armada Starscream. I'll be very happy if he does. :D

northren prime
03-31-2012, 10:59 PM
any youtube link?

down_shift
03-31-2012, 11:09 PM
I love you man.

alternatorfan
03-31-2012, 11:11 PM
yeah any youtube link?

alternatorfan
03-31-2012, 11:13 PM
come on ya gotta work like the factory workers that get $0.17 cents an hour for our entertaiment LOL

jackwacko
03-31-2012, 11:26 PM
As many predicted, no sign of Wheeljack, and it's not even explained.

Cool episode, though Breakdown .... is going to be the eye of many puns.....

bomoth
03-31-2012, 11:32 PM
how starscream can now transform and use his weapons ? it wasnt explain !

jackwacko
03-31-2012, 11:35 PM

He can't transform, he fired the two rockets that were are his arms.. I believe he's now completely unarmed...

Stapler
03-31-2012, 11:38 PM
This episode was fantastic! It was totally intense from start to finish, very exciting and opens the floodgates for some crazy stuff in the future.

I have to say that this is my favorite episode so far and if the show keeps up this kind of pace and intensity, it has potential to be one of the best Transformers series yet. :)

shockwing
03-31-2012, 11:39 PM
As many predicted, no sign of Wheeljack, and it's not even explained.

Cool episode, though Breakdown .... is going to be the eye of many puns.....

on the last episode, Wheeljack decided to roam the Earth. Just like Tigertron from BW

But the one question I had during this whole was never answered. How is she controlling it? It's a Decepticon. It should follow Megatron, yet it only seems to respond to Airachnid. And there is that sort of high pitched ringing whenever she's around it. Maybe she has some kind secret relic she found or something. But nope, never explained in the episode.

I have noticed this question on TFW multiple times. Well, the fact she is called "Arachnid" and has spider like figure, maybe she was one of Shockwaves many experiments?

when did he Transform? he didnt really use his Arm cannon but more like the missles on his arms

Nightscrabbler
03-31-2012, 11:42 PM

From the way they showed it, it appeared as though she has some powers of hypnosis. Perhaps, it works only on weak-minded lifeforms. She seemed to be able to convince it that she was its queen.

Edit: Or perhaps because she is raising them, they all think she's the queen.

Bountyan
04-01-2012, 12:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6FO8u0BpCs

trizeo
04-01-2012, 12:45 AM
I enjoyed it fully! I thought I wasn't but there I go again thinking that this is the best TF series in a while!

Too bad for BD, I also did want to see more of him as well I always like seeing him duke it out with BH.

I LOVED seeing Megs kick some serious but! that was SICK!

As for Screamer... eh it was a good episode. I thought he was going to take Arcee's TCOG but he spared her? I almost feel sorry for him... he is shown like ZERO respect! even the bug didn't like him! and that was BEFORE Arachnid! ahahah!

I can't wait for more episodes like these... I also hope we see UM now that we've seen his toy pop up! I wonder what his character is like here in TFP, they changed WJ so I hope they bring him in and so many others!

Knockout
04-01-2012, 12:58 AM
I haven't watched this eps yet. I normally watch it with my sister Sunday during dinner...but I couldn't help but read every single thing about it. And this sums up how I utterly felt an hour into it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/Nagii/gifs/tumblr_m04hzxRBL41qllye2.gif

Nomad
04-01-2012, 01:23 AM
Hahhha

I love how the keyboard twirls around...

ARCTrooperAlpha
04-01-2012, 01:53 AM
I haven't watched this eps yet. I normally watch it with my sister Sunday during dinner...but I couldn't help but read every single thing about it. And this sums up how I utterly felt an hour into it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/Nagii/gifs/tumblr_m04hzxRBL41qllye2.gif

Dude, it was fairly decent. Unlike last episode. Wheeljack seems to forget why he's on Earth anymore, now he's a Tigatron.

Plus, kinda wonder what the hell happened between Breakdown and Arachnid. Transformers romance fling anyone ?

plus, it wouldn't it be better to send Soundwave to kill her ?

obakemono
04-01-2012, 02:57 AM
Zoe kills Jane.

BD death was kinda lame, off camera pulled apart by a broken Arachnid.

I kinda hope it's a ruse, BD defected for love and is with Arachnid now (his body being spare parts)

I guess we'll see

Wheeljack- tigatron
Dreadwing- dinobot

tearfromthered
04-01-2012, 05:30 AM
haha looks like the airachnid figure having only 3 rotors makes sense now!

Vain
04-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Breakdown's suposed death was completely and utterly useless. I at least expected Knockout to go on a rampage or something, but not even.

Is it impossible to have more then a handful of decepticons or whatever?

Other then that, it was a good episode but man am I tiered of pointless deaths of a character who had yet a chance to shine.

Nightscrabbler
04-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Breakdown was one of those physical henchmen types who didn't offer much else. Maybe they figured they didn't need him all that much and that his death would make Airachnid seem even more dangerous. There are other Decepticons who can fill his role. I won't miss him. However, I agree that it would be nice to see both sides grow, allowing the universe to expand.

bedtime
04-01-2012, 11:56 AM
i think what little character they gave breakdown in the show was really good... i'm sad to see him go but for the sake of the ongoing story i guess i'm ok with it.

down_shift
04-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Episode wasn't that great. I mean it wasn't bad, but it isn't worth a lengthy discussion. I don't get why every expected Wheeljack to show up. He's a support character as much as Breakdown or Knock-Out.

I will be cool to see what they do with all those Insecticons. If Airrachnid is an Insecticon herself, it makes me wonder if others - lie the OG's or "Sharp-Shot" - will show up with speaking lines and character development.

Stapler
04-01-2012, 02:20 PM
I'm interested to learn the why the Insecticons are on Earth to begin with. I'm assuming that Unicron has something to do with it. Maybe they served as antibodies or something?

brr-icy
04-01-2012, 02:22 PM
lots of characters...the insecticon hive is just the more of the "mysterious object/place found on earth" thing that seems to be every episode (kinda like armada and the minicons)

ConvoyGTR
04-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Very interesting transition like episode where a bunch of cheese pieces moved around.

Sad to see Breakdown go, but I wasn't too shocked because he's always been a higher rank red shirt like character to me. At least MECH got their second T-cog and a bunch of bonus parts. Wonder how Knock Out is going to react to this.

Sad and funny at the same time Starscream has become this pitiful. I LOL when they pretty much did the exact same scene from the season premiere where SS signals out to the Autobots for medical treatment.

I wasn't expecting the show to finally address Arachnid's Starscream like treachery, but they did and right at the beginning. Thought that was all forgotten when she was folded in. It was always weird, a rogue like her to join any side. And It's surprising Arachnid has become the new faction in this war and not Starscream, as I was hoping.

Knockout
04-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Okay so now that I watched it. here is my thoughts.

1. I am starting to like Dreadwing. At first I didn't because I thought it was laziness on Hub's part but now I am starting to like him.

2. Breakdown. I'm still ticked. I mean Breakdown is KO's partner and I was already annoyed with their lack of air time, just like I feel Soundwave should be doing more then collecting dust and reporting. But what does this mean? Is KO gonna have less air time now?

He can't fight entirely on his own, that was the whole point of the heavy muscle. And I swear, they cheaply avoided KO's reaction to Breakdown's eye, if they do it again, I'm not gonna be pleased. I mean Dreadwing grieved for his twin, Arcee for both her partners, if KO doesn't there is something wrong. Being that the two of them are close. We didn't even get a back story on how they even met, or why Bulkhead and Breakdown have a beef for Primus sakes.

3. OP. Hypocrite. S'all.

4. I do want Screamer to join the Autobots, at least for abit or have some kind of alliance with them.

5. I don't know what kinda of character adoration Hub was thinking for that spider femme but killing off Breakdown, her incecticon thing...still isn't doing it for me.

6.what does this episode and the next got to do with each other? Maybe other then Breakdown's parts being used for building that thing Mech has. I don't see how they go together. It's like two separate plots are happening again.

Vain
04-01-2012, 09:28 PM
It's like Movie Ironhide all over again, we cared but no one in the movie seemed to....ugh.

Also, MAYBE he's not dead...like....yeah I give up...

Knockout
04-01-2012, 09:50 PM
It's like Movie Ironhide all over again, we cared but no one in the movie seemed to....ugh.

Also, MAYBE he's not dead...like....yeah I give up...

Yeah. I never got why no one grieved for Ironhide in the movie. I mean, he was Primus's bodyguard and old friend and him and Ratch seem close. Plus Sideswipe's mentor... i think it's more we are too lazy to make this work in the time allowed. I think that is why KO's reaction to Breakdown's eye thing was never shown and most likely why KO's reaction to this might not be shown. It's stupid. I mean if you aren't going to show one thing, don't do it for all characters. Don't pick and choose which characters to give more colors too.

And to add to the Breakdown thing, that death was so cut and pasted laziness. I love how they didn't even bother showing all the spilled Energon. i think they think kids watch this show at 8:30pm or something.

Oh and Megatron getting beat up there....that was werid. I've noticed in PRIME, Megatron and OP seem invincible compared to their G1 counterparts. Like no one can hurt them then each other. It was nice to see Megatron be less that with the incecticon, but it was strange at the start where he's all huff and puff then gets his aft handed to him a few times before he wakes up.

alternatorfan
04-01-2012, 11:28 PM
a whole bunch of insecticon another army to build toy wise........sheesh between vehicons and those they should take out everyone

Nightscrabbler
04-02-2012, 05:55 AM
Well, Airachnid would've taken the leftover energon given that she was injured.

Knockout
04-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Well, Airachnid would've taken the leftover energon given that she was injured.

Well if she did, it didn't do her that well did it?