PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Prime Episode 31: Operation Bumblebee - pt2 - Discussion

razin
03-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Almost forgot to post tonite, doh!

Torrent - click HERE (http://darkprime.gotdns.com:6969/torrents/Transformers%20Prime%20-%2031%20-%20Operation%20Bumblebee%2C%20Part%202%20%5B960x54 0%2C%20SD%5D.avi.torrent?4BFF2561E260CF5EEB77F49B8 EFAA45F488116B0)

Direct link - click HERE (http://www.fileserve.com/file/katTck2/Transformers%20Prime%20-%2031%20-%20Operation%20Bumblebee,%20Part%202%20[960x540,%20SD].avi)

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

transforminator
03-17-2012, 10:09 PM
thank GOD you remembered lol...thanks again!

razin
03-17-2012, 10:49 PM
Updated with direct download link.

pandaprime
03-17-2012, 10:54 PM
thank GOD you remembered lol...thanks again!

shockwing
03-17-2012, 11:06 PM
here is a link to youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzPE722IJzc&feature=g-u-u&context=G2f6c237FUAAAAAAACAA

I like how he titled the vid

Pax52
03-17-2012, 11:27 PM
thanks again :D

razin
03-17-2012, 11:47 PM
I see from the trailer for the next episode that Wheeljack returns and Dreadwing makes his debut. Sweet!

brr-icy
03-18-2012, 12:08 AM
that final line of prime's better mean what i think it does

joshimus
03-18-2012, 12:15 AM
HAHA. Ratchet mentions Fuzor. ha

bedtime
03-18-2012, 12:16 AM
Liking the references in this one! Fuzors, fortress Maximus... Good stuff. I do feel like there was a LOT of loose ends not taken care of at the end but I'm hoping it gets addressed in the next few episodes.

bedtime
03-18-2012, 12:16 AM

What do you think it means?

joshimus
03-18-2012, 12:29 AM
Voice box repair hopefully. On that note, I hope Screamer gets his cog back.

shockwing
03-18-2012, 12:45 AM
Couldnt all this be solved if the Autobots kidnapped a Vehicon and toke the part they needed?

bedtime
03-18-2012, 12:51 AM

But he beeps and boops after the surgery, no?

UltraPrimal
03-18-2012, 01:19 AM
Fuck! So let's see...we got Knock Out pissing himself, Ratchet referencing Beast Wars Fuzor Bantor, Breakdown digging up the frigging Hammer of Solus Prime and Megatron trying to make Fortress Maximus's gun with it by smacking a poor little metal box flat. Did I miss anything else that made me squee like a little girl?

Marty, you magnificent bastard! I hope you keep writing the rest of the series from this point on. Not that any of the previous episodes were bad in any way. This one just had me orgasming from pure fan-wankery alone. I think this is the episode that is putting Prime on top of my list of best Transformers series ever. As much as I love Beast Wars, we're not even one and a half seasons into this show and it's already edging out BW, which had three whole seasons. Five if you count BM. Who'd have thunk it? A Bumblebee centric episode of all things!

But he beeps and boops after the surgery, no?
I somehow don't think Bumblebee's voice box will be repaired any time soon.

Couldnt all this be solved if the Autobots kidnapped a Vehicon and toke the part they needed?
Yeah, but the Autobots would never do that. It completely goes against their moral standings.

Dragon Knight
03-18-2012, 01:23 AM
Yeah, but the Autobots would never do that. It completely goes against their moral standings.

The autobots wouldn't, but it's something I can picture Starscream totally doing.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
03-18-2012, 02:55 AM
Outside of the Bayverse, at any rate.

XII
03-18-2012, 08:26 AM
It was a nice episode for references but something about it just didn't satisfy me. I think it was that the 'Bots didn't get the hammer to fix Bee's voice box. I really hate the beeping.
I'm also disappointed at 'Scream's inability to maintain his T-Cog. That was just pathetic and he is far better than that.

Vain
03-18-2012, 10:15 AM

It meant Ratchet "Repaired" his confidence, nothing to do with Bee's voice box.

It was a pretty fun episode. Didn't anyone notice how easy it was for Megs to pick up the hammer when Bulkhead himself had trouble dual-wielding it. Meg's effin' crazy!

Nightscrabbler
03-18-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm pretty sure Prime meant that Ratchet also repaired Bumblebee's pride.

Well, they do kill Vehicons without hesitation. I don't know if that's the heat of battle, or self-defense, but I just thought of it as though Vehicons are not fully sentient. (In the episode Ratchet goes crazy on synthetic energon, Prime stops Ratchet from killing a Decepticon that was Servant class, not Warrior class.)

What I don't get is why Mech wouldn't harvest the rest of Starscream's parts while they were at it.

ConvoyGTR
03-19-2012, 01:20 AM
but I just thought of it as though Vehicons are not fully sentient.I think they are, we've heard them talk plenty in the Orion Pax 2 parter. I like to think that they are "red shirts" and therefore don't get names or unique forms. I'm sure if there was unlimited time and budget, everyone would look unique.

What I don't get is why Mech wouldn't harvest the rest of Starscream's parts while they were at it.Ya, I got a problem with that too. Why just get a Transformation cog to study when you could get everything else too?

Poor Starscream, no one give him the time of the day. "Do you ever not speak?" was so lol. I was hoping this would be the rise of Starscream in becoming a threat in this battle and the start of his own group of Seekers or Combaticons. But this turn sorta makes him in becoming a joke character. Guess that depends on how he goes about getting another T-cog.

Undrave
04-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Heck, why doesn't Mech harvest all those Vehicons who keep getting left behind after a battle? That'd be easier than Bumblebee, plus the Decepticons don't give a crap about their own so it'd be safer than going after an Autobot.

Hellboy
04-04-2012, 11:04 PM
I didn't read through the entire thread but I'm hoping this is the start of introducing Starscream's clones. It would make total sense if Mech is building an army and they now have his organic transformation cog to clone.

I'm guessing cogs can only be successfully harvested from "living" bots and since most cons travel in packs the odds are better against a lone bot. I'm also sure Starscream (although cogless) is much more useful to Mech still in one piece. He is, after all, a wealth of information they can trade his cog for once they have cloned it.