PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Collectors Club Update

Super_Megatron
03-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Transformers Collectors Club Update (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/conventions-15/transformers-collectors-club-update-174610/)

Category: Conventions

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

RageD
03-16-2012, 08:06 PM
ahahah FunPub. I think that company is run by untrained chimps.

I still think Canada should have its own Transformers Club, unoffical of course.

Incepticon
03-16-2012, 08:25 PM
I honestly hope this helps spell the end for TFCC in its current form, and that Hasbro give it to someone else. Between its website looking & functioning like it was built in 1998 by a 15 year old and the jaw dropping low grade quality magazine, the place has always felt like a DIY shoestring operation. Now with the credit card theft happening AGAIN plus people's email, addresses, phone numbers & passwords all also being compromised, the last minute March 16th renewal/registration deadline catching a lot of people off guard only to find out today (the original deadline) that it's actually been extended to the 21st, and the shockingly awful PR that Pete is attempting to do which only seems to piss people off even more (after weeks of utter silence first), Hasbro has to get in there and kill this thing so that someone more capable & professional can take the reigns. It just keeps going from bad to worse with each day.

Bruticus82
03-17-2012, 04:07 PM
I advise everyone to login and check their account information as they've suggested.

My subscription information is right, but in the Customer Contact info it shows my country as United States. It doesn't let me change the country, and unfortunately I can't change/update my password unless I fill in my state (which would be wrong).

I e-mailed TFCC to ask them to fix it so I can change my password as they requested.

I recommend all Canadian review your information, and try and update your password as per the TFCC e-mail. If it doesn't let you, shoot TFCC an e-mail to let them know.

Wonder if other countries have similar problems...

CBII
03-18-2012, 01:35 AM
I can't even log in or create a new account.

What a fucking joke.

I'll find a way to complete my Runabout/Runamuck set and be done with these clowns.

Hobbyist Prime
03-18-2012, 10:23 AM
DAMN! I've been on the fence about joining for a while now and this continuous fiasco has made it easy to walk the hell away!

gagagalvatron
03-18-2012, 10:40 AM
Loose translation: "Oh, and by the way, the new software will automatically renew your account next year if you are stupid enough to store a credit card with us. We could change this, but instead consider this your notice that we'll be leaving this 'feature' in place."

Boggle. Wow. No matter how bad it gets, they find a way to make it worse. I guess they are worried people wouldn't renew otherwise?

I sure picked the wrong year to join. I hope Runabout and Runamuck are worth it.

CBII
03-18-2012, 11:21 AM
I sure picked the wrong year to join. I hope Runabout and Runamuck are worth it.

I think as a set it is but individually it's totally not worth the head ache.