PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 3 Knockout, Hot Shot and Vehicon Images

Super_Megatron
03-14-2012, 06:10 PM
Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 3 Knockout, Hot Shot and Vehicon Images (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-prime-39/transformers-prime-deluxe-wave-3-knockout-hot-shot-and-vehicon-images-174593/)

Category: Transformers Prime

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

Vain
03-14-2012, 06:13 PM
Knockout not having yellow rims offends me. It's like his thing.

Somehow, the vehicon looks bad....

transforminator
03-14-2012, 06:19 PM
knockout looks alright ...not a fan of the non-painted rims or the chest but it'll do

the vehicon looks awesome IMO! despite no high res picture of him.

and the case assortment....did hasbro actually decide to put only 1 bumblebee!!!??? I dont believe this! lol atleast knockout and hotshot wont be shortpacked.

Vain
03-14-2012, 06:37 PM
there shouldn't be any bumblebees. There's 3 in each of the first two waves.

also, I'm not 100% positive but isn't Knockout mostly red and only has the hood being marroon?

transforminator
03-14-2012, 06:41 PM
there shouldn't be any bumblebees. There's 3 in each of the first two waves.

also, I'm not 100% positive but isn't Knockout mostly red and only has the hood being marroon?

lol with hasbro being the way they are.....having no bumblebee in a wave would drive them nuts!

ye knockout should have maroon on his chest and not everywhere else.....i guess the offset in the colour is heavily visible in the vehicle mode more so than the robot mode

Knockout
03-14-2012, 07:08 PM
That color of burgundy offends me. I can fix his wheel issue :/

Onslaught
03-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Hm, I thought that Knockout would look a lot better in figure form. I was ready for disappointment when we first saw pics, but... I don't know. He's still pretty important for the show though, and I do really like his character, so I'll probably get him.

I quite like the Vehicon as well.

And Hot Shot, wow! I am really liking how this guy looks. Can't wait to get him. Hopefully this BB mold is a little better than the FE one, which looks ok, but just doesn't cut it when you mess around with it.

transforminator
03-14-2012, 07:35 PM
Hm, I thought that Knockout would look a lot better in figure form. I was ready for disappointment when we first saw pics, but... I don't know. He's still pretty important for the show though, and I do really like his character, so I'll probably get him.

I quite like the Vehicon as well.

And Hot Shot, wow! I am really liking how this guy looks. Can't wait to get him. Hopefully this BB mold is a little better than the FE one, which looks ok, but just doesn't cut it when you mess around with it.

i personally think the RID mold of bb is different enough to make Hot Shot look good beside FE bumblebee..so its probably a buy for me as well

down_shift
03-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Man, everything about Knockout looks bad. Hotshot I'm not crazy about, but Vehicon I'm looking forward to.

Knockout
03-14-2012, 08:15 PM
About the KO, Actually, I really want to call Hasbro's toy design team and be all:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/Nagii/gifs/tumblr_ljkm62Tokv1qfsi5r.gif

Grimlock4Prime
03-14-2012, 08:17 PM
did hasbro actually decide to put only 1 bumblebee!!!???
Don't worry, Hot Shot is a retool of Bumblebee's mold. They're just trying to trick us by painting it blue.

Seriously though, I want a Vehicon. I need to know where all the car panels go. Also, someone needs to get Knockout in hand so we can find out if the toy is awful or just incapable of being properly transformed.

Oreobuilder
03-14-2012, 08:21 PM
OMG! Hasbro shortpacked Bumblebee! Scalpers will be all over him and I won't be able to find him anywhere! :D

Back on topic, I'll be skipping this wave. Not buying Decepticons (except Megs) or off-screen Autobots (unless they're G1 homages).

OB

transforminator
03-14-2012, 08:24 PM
considering how the vehicon HAD TO BE SHORTPACKED :argh: ...... troop-building will be a nightmare :mad:

Metroplex79
03-14-2012, 09:00 PM
The Vehicon looks only ok for now, hopefully there's better pics.

Bumble-Tracks looks decent enough to get IMO. If it was a lighter shade of blue, it might be enough to call it Nightbeat. Actually it could be called Side Burn as well.

Knockout looks a little different from what I was expecting.

*waits patiently for these to get to stores*

Undrave
03-14-2012, 09:01 PM
God that Knockout is offensively WRONG! What's with his head? Is it just the picture or is it really that thin and stretched out? And why does he seems to have NO BACK?! Seriously those PRID toys feel like they were designed only from the front. I think I would have prefered him to have a DOTM Roadbuster-style backpack and lots of cheating bits if it meant getting a more screen acurate look.

UltraPrimal
03-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Remember, these are Hasbro photos. The colors and transformations are probably wrong. Once we get actual in hand images, we'll have a better idea what these will look like. Still, I've got these and the Takara versions pre-ordered anyways.

bedtime
03-15-2012, 12:48 AM
I'm ok with the vehicon and hot shot but that knockout is looking a little crappy. Hopefully it's just the shitty photography. If not hopefully takara gets it right.

gagagalvatron
03-15-2012, 10:13 AM
Knockout doesn't just look bad; it looks awful. It looks awful in the way that even good photography can't save.

These photos also look a bit more honest than Hasbro's usual glossed-up con jobs.

Knockout looks like a KO.

Alexander Quinn
03-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Does...does Knockout really look like that in the show? With that weird crappy two tone paint?? I always thought it was just shiny red, though I've never stared all that hard.

The figure just looks so...wrong.