PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Generations & Movie Series Asia Exclusives

Super_Megatron
03-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Transformers Generations & Movie Series Asia Exclusives (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-generations-classics-30-35/transformers-generations--movie-series-asia-exclusives-174569/)

Category: Transformers Generations Classics 3.0

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

transforminator
03-11-2012, 11:13 AM
the fact that they're turning first edition bulkhead into brawn is a MAJOR pissoff! Not only did they short stock one of the best prime figures ever but are also wasting an opportunity to have more of him available. There are some strange decisions going on out there right now. Smh.....

Vain
03-11-2012, 11:24 AM
How dare they make them asia exclusive, ughhh

Also, Wheelie from Jazz? Wheelie has been pumping some iron!

Undrave
03-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Laserbeak from SKYSTALKER?! I want it dangit ><

razin
03-11-2012, 12:16 PM
I got excited for a min, then re-read - asia exclusive. I wanted the legends, but not at import prices. Eff that.

UltraPrimal
03-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Wow! I like these exclusives better than BotCons! G2 Megatron out of RotF Bludgeon? Now that I can actual dig!

Stapler
03-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Also, Wheelie from Jazz? Wheelie has been pumping some iron!

He must have nabbed the Matrix when no one was looking. We finally got our Wheelimus Prime! :D

I'm over the moon for the Swerve! It's about time that he gets made as a truck again. I'm putting money away for him right now because I'm gonna own the heck outta him. :clapping:

I'm also digging those RTS legends repaints with the extra weapons. Man I really hope that a lot of this stuff makes it's way over to us. Hopefully Botcon will give us some good news.

shockwing
03-11-2012, 01:19 PM
I know this has been confirmed most of these are only Asian exclusives, I really dont want to see more movie figures stocking the shelfs in North America. why are they reusing molds from the past 2 years, are they popular enough to be reused again or is Hasbro being cheap?

Really thats the best Springer (their 3rd attempt) and Sandstorm they can come up with? UP YOUR GAME HASBRO!!!

Nullray
03-11-2012, 01:59 PM
FP Warbot Defendor has my Springer covered. The only thing in that lot that appeals to me was the WFC Screamer. He looks cool. Is this going to be another United extension? What a mish mash of choices for repaints. I hope 2012 releases get better with the FOC line. TFPrimes where awesome. I had the new Voyager Megs in my hands yesterday. I put it back down. My Deluxe Tak is way better IMO.

Malwave
03-11-2012, 02:06 PM
some of these are just...baffling

now, with that said, I wouldn't mind grabbing that Hot Spot or Swerve, especially due to their molds

nukedproducts
03-11-2012, 02:45 PM
no matter how weird those classic/generation figures look, I'll still try to get them. except springer, the universe evac repaint is better IMO.

Woodlm
03-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Holy crap, its like they read my mind! (Motormaster, Dead End, Laserbeak, Bluestreak, Hot Spot and Hoist!)

Too bad its another continent. I can only take consolation that half of it will end up getting cancelled anyways....

down_shift
03-11-2012, 06:03 PM
I might pass on G2 Megatron & Hot Spot. Waste of a good character if you ask me.

I'll reserve further judgement until I see some better pics of Springer, Wheelie, Brawn, ect.

Legends however are like crack to me so I'll get em'

Incepticon
03-11-2012, 06:27 PM
95% of these just seem like weird make-no-sense repaints that someone like TFCC would do for the sake of BotCon exclusives. And the sheer randomness of Classics-verse molds with Movie molds with TFP molds with FOC molds all being mixed together under the Generations 3.0 moniker is going to make for an absolute aesthetic clusterf*ck on shelves. It's just... wow.

There are a lot of figures to comment on, but the main one spinning my head is Springer. I can't believe we're getting a THIRD attempt at the character and it's still not a proper triple changer. I think that is the official nail in the triple changing coffin where that character is concerned.

Vain
03-11-2012, 06:32 PM
You know, I was thinking about this today. Ya know how Asia had a dotm air raid exclusive and we were like wtf? Then we got a unique better one? Could be possible!

Akroyer
03-11-2012, 06:33 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Hotspot out of that lot.

Prowl_2009
03-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Some of these are very intriguing.

Undrave
03-11-2012, 07:33 PM
There are a lot of figures to comment on, but the main one spinning my head is Springer. I can't believe we're getting a THIRD attempt at the character and it's still not a proper triple changer. I think that is the official nail in the triple changing coffin where that character is concerned.

Ya know someone made a custom Springer that could triple change. They made it out of, you guessed it, Tomahawk.

Talk about coincidence.

http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigure.php?FID=32207