PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Prime Episode 30: Operation Bumblebee - pt1 - Discussion

razin
03-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Here's the torrent link for tonites episode

Click here (http://darkprime.gotdns.com:6969/torrents/Transformers%20Prime%20-%2030%20-%20Operation%20Bumblebee%2C%20Part%201%20%5B960x54 0%2C%20SD%5D.avi.torrent?C538A929EA85498831D4120B8 0F7FDC022CF6078)

For direct download link
Click here
(http://www.fileserve.com/file/afqskXD/Transformers%20Prime%20-%2030%20-%20Operation%20Bumblebee,%20Part%201%20[960x540,%20SD].avi)

Just finished watching it myself. Without posting spoilers yet, at least we know the fictional make and model of Bumblebee now, the "Urbana 500".

UltraPrimal
03-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Well, that was a fun episode. Can't wait for part 2!

Knockout
03-11-2012, 12:15 AM
currently waiting for a daily motion or youtube link :/

razin
03-11-2012, 12:22 AM

I just updated original post with the direct download, so eff dailymotion or yt, watch it in good quality.

alternatorfan
03-11-2012, 12:39 AM
I have a mac how does that work? downloads a buch of gibberish!

Matrix_Holder
03-11-2012, 12:43 AM
Thanks dude, I was looking everywhere for this. ever since BTjunkie left us I have a hell of a time finding Prime eps.

Knockout
03-11-2012, 01:07 AM
I just updated original post with the direct download, so eff dailymotion or yt, watch it in good quality.

Thanks but I'll wait for the dvd to watch in HQ. I'm not waiting 50 minutes for the download to finish.

Matrix_Holder
03-11-2012, 01:11 AM
only took me 4 min to download the torrent.

brr-icy
03-11-2012, 01:23 AM
50 mins? direct dl was 10...you still dial up? ok ep, back story on bee was predictable though

razin
03-11-2012, 01:42 AM
Thanks but I'll wait for the dvd to watch in HQ. I'm not waiting 50 minutes for the download to finish.

Hmmm, so you will wait for DVD.....which will be sometime this fall at the earliest, instead of waiting 50mins? I think 50mins beats 8-10months. Btw, these are very good quality, nothing like the youtube rips at all.

trizeo
03-11-2012, 01:47 AM
As much as I want to like this episode.... I was more annoyed than anything with BB's voice er I MEAN beeping! Loved the beginning where B stole the thingy from Megs and how they explained why he is the way he is.

After seeing this I wish B had the same personality as Animated B, I also realized to date that Animated B is probably my fav when it comes to personality TFP B wins hands down in terms of his abilities in the fighting department but how I wish they gave B a voice or maybe consider giving him a voice soon...

I did like Screamers part in this... short but good.

I though MECH was building a OP or something... 2nd thought after that was that they were building a black OP, nemises OP anyone? ahaha! I thought OP cuz of the screens on the computer but also the hands on their bot.

Here's hoping that the 2nd episode has some wicked action punch to it.

down_shift
03-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Mad Thanks my friend!

UltraPrimal
03-11-2012, 02:15 AM
I though MECH was building a OP or something... 2nd thought after that was that they were building a black OP, nemises OP anyone? ahaha! I thought OP cuz of the screens on the computer but also the hands on their bot.
I thought it kinda looked like Lockdown. Between the asymmetrical shoulders, skull-like face, and Frankenstein-ish nature of his creation, makes me think that this could end up being Prime-verse Lockdown.

razin
03-11-2012, 09:59 AM
I thought it kinda looked like Lockdown. Between the asymmetrical shoulders, skull-like face, and Frankenstein-ish nature of his creation, makes me think that this could end up being Prime-verse Lockdown.

Exactly what I was thinking. Also thought it could be Vortex. We have a rogue military group, combined with Starscream, spells Combaticons to me.

XII
03-11-2012, 10:10 AM
I enjoyed this episode over all but I agree B's Beeping is so annoying, I hate that they made him a hot shot like in the movies. I miss the old school type of B, brave and awesome but still the underdog.
Loved the end of this where B did the chase on foot. It was pretty cook, but Bulkhead should have taken chase and let B handle the fight.

transforminator
03-11-2012, 10:19 AM
some neat character development going on here for bumblebee which i like. now if only by the end of this 2-parter he got his voice box back.....if only........

jacobot
03-11-2012, 02:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JYfeD76uTo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ConvoyGTR
03-11-2012, 06:18 PM
As much as I want to like this episode.... I was more annoyed than anything with BB's voice er I MEAN beeping! I wished he talked too, but there's no way they're suddenly going to do it now. I don't know, I thought they did a really good job in giving BB a lot of emotion and characterization in this ep than usual. Really enjoyed it. Loved how frustrated BB was and everyone unintentionally making it worst with the stupid racing game and the sexy Urbana 500 commercial. It was just :rofl:

Very interested in seeing how SS and MECH's new relationship turns out, and who will betray the other first. And just glad to see SS being put into the mix in some fashion.

Cool to see Ratchet out and about in his vehicle mode, something we don't get to see much. And the "You want to ride with the siren on?" line was so cute, loved it.

Loved the transformation cog reference. This show just gets better and better. And I was kinda taken back when BB couldn't transform his weapons, but then I realized, I guess you wouldn't be able to. Makes the preview for the next ep all the more interesting.

Love BB trying his darnest to chase after Knock Out to the point of "go karting" after him with a old truck. And it's played off so well with how confused and entertained Knock Out is by the whole thing, thinking BB is just giving him a sporting chance.

And the somewhat emotional backstory to how BB became this way was nice to see.

Sad that Optimus goes back to his former boring yet heroic self. It makes sense story wise in him not knowing the locations to the 3 artifacts.

... And the things I didn't like:

After seeing this I wish B had the same personality as Animated B
I hate that guy. I hate that guy so much. Bumblebee is not some sassy, smart mouth, whinny fool. Sorry if that offends any Animated fans. This is coming from a guy who has a lot of issue with Animated.

I though MECH was building a OP or something...I never considered something like that. I also hate MECH as well. It breaks my suspension of disbelief too much when humans can disable and crack open million years old advanced Cybertronicans like they were toasters. BUT, I guess if MECH figured out their "soft spots," then I guess that sorta works. I guess.

My thought it was going to be some human piloted mech suit and that sounds really dumb to me. But if it's going to be some Nemesis Prime or some new personality that gets adds to the mix, then that should be interesting.

EDIT: I was thinking, it's no good to make a cybertronian body without a mind from VS or something, but if SS is working with MECH, then duh, Seekers.

And you can tell from all my rambling that I really like this show, and haven't liked a TF show or movie this much since Beast Wars.

trizeo
03-11-2012, 10:06 PM
As much as I want to like this episode.... I was more annoyed than anything with BB's voice er I MEAN beeping! Loved the beginning where B stole the thingy from Megs and how they explained why he is the way he is.

After seeing this I wish B had the same personality as Animated B, I also realized to date that Animated B is probably my fav when it comes to personality TFP B wins hands down in terms of his abilities in the fighting department but how I wish they gave B a voice or maybe consider giving him a voice soon...

I did like Screamers part in this... short but good.

Here's hoping that the 2nd episode has some wicked action punch to it.

Ok so after saying that I thought MECH was building OP I think this clip confirms it....

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/cybertron-con-2012-coverage-transformers-prime-future-episode-clip/24255/

looks like MECH is going to frame OP in the near future.

transforminator
03-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Ok so after saying that I thought MECH was building OP I think this clip confirms it....

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/cybertron-con-2012-coverage-transformers-prime-future-episode-clip/24255/

looks like MECH is going to frame OP in the near future.

:clapping: .......that will be one AWESOME story arch!

Plainsjumper
03-17-2012, 09:39 PM
I never considered something like that. I also hate MECH as well. It breaks my suspension of disbelief too much when humans can disable and crack open million years old advanced Cybertronicans like they were toasters.

Think about it from a different point of view....

The Cybertronians have been at war for millions of years and their weaponry has stayed pretty much the same as far as we know.

While we humans have gone from living in mud huts to having nuclear weapons in around 8000 years. If anything that should scare the lubricant out of them.

transforminator
03-17-2012, 10:05 PM
anyone know where to watch part 2?

razin
03-17-2012, 10:09 PM
Part 2 is now posted, check for new thread for EP 31.

ConvoyGTR
03-19-2012, 12:57 AM
Think about it from a different point of view....

The Cybertronians have been at war for millions of years and their weaponry has stayed pretty much the same as far as we know.

While we humans have gone from living in mud huts to having nuclear weapons in around 8000 years. If anything that should scare the lubricant out of them.Yes, but they've been technologically advanced for millions of years though. Everyone was just discovering the internet in the 90's.

I get what you're saying, but that's where the fiction breaks up for me. Maybe I just don't like human.

And the other problem is if humans can disable and cut open Cybertronians, why do we need Autobots to protect Earth when humans can do it themselves? Though MECH is a rogue group and that is a question more fitting for the Bay movies....