PDA

View Full Version : Protoman Reviews: Transformers Bot Shots Optimus Prime and Starscream

Protoman
03-10-2012, 05:00 PM
Review of the first pairing of Bot Shots in single pack B003 Optimus Prime and single pack B002 Starscream. I like to call this my "Screw Bakugan" video. ;)

http://youtu.be/nacWoRLVrVg

Metroplex79
03-10-2012, 10:36 PM
Interesting new product for the kids.

Protoman, other than the online aspect of this product, do you think these are better than Attacktix?

Protoman
03-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Interesting new product for the kids.

Protoman, other than the online aspect of this product, do you think these are better than Attacktix?

What was good about Attacktix was they have launchers, were articulated and covered multiple sections of the brand (Armada, Energon, Cybertron, G1), had a point clicker dail built in, have unique abilities per figure, they were blind packed with rare chrome chasers. All and all a fun concept that should have done better then it did.

But these TRANSFORM.

How I see it, ATTACKTIX were Table Top gaming like HeroClix or Warhammer, while Bot Shots is the Beyblade/Bakugan market.

Apples and oranges.

Buhawi
03-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Love the intro. :D

CBII
03-15-2012, 11:51 AM
Awesome...not a fan of that Beyblade/Bakugan at all but i could see getting a few key figures just for giggles.

Protoman
03-15-2012, 06:35 PM
It has it's charm, and I know people won't be able to resist G1 characters