PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Transformers Hall of Fame Nominee Finalists Announced

Super_Megatron
03-08-2012, 11:20 AM
2012 Transformers Hall of Fame Nominee Finalists Announced (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/conventions-15/2012-transformers-hall-of-fame-nominee-finalists-announced-174551/)

Category: Conventions

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

shockwing
03-08-2012, 11:51 AM
:primelaugh: everyone vote for Arcee, so Hasbro can get a clue on what we want them to make :primelaugh:

Grimlock4Prime
03-08-2012, 12:02 PM
I could be wrong, but I get the sense there was some creative editing of the nominee list.

Pascal
03-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Arcee gets my vote.

Robimus
03-08-2012, 12:24 PM
I'd stick with Beast Wars Megatron just becasue G1 already has so many inclusion.

razin
03-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Torn between Arcee and Wheeljack. BW Megs will likely win, but we already have G1 Megatron in the hall, so we don't need another.

bedtime
03-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Hot rods my favorite character of that bunch but I'll vote arcee to let hasbro know they should make a toy of her

Big Filipino
03-08-2012, 12:44 PM
No Swindle.....hmmmmmmmmm. I suspect they wanted to avoid all the jokes associated with the recent credit card/identity thefts.

crimbot
03-08-2012, 05:20 PM
I'd love to see some R.I.D. love via Sky-Byte, but I think the deck is stacked against him. He's got my vote either way.

UltraPrimal
03-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Hm, good list. The only one I would change is Wheeljack. I don't think he's HoF material quite yet. I'd probably replace him with Minerva.

Jove
03-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Hm, good list. The only one I would change is Wheeljack. I don't think he's HoF material quite yet. I'd probably replace him with Minerva.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, so I won't begrudge you yours, but until 5 minutes ago, I didn't know that there was a Minerva, I had to look her up. How many people need to do that for Weeljack? (Not that I'm voting for Weeljack either, mind you..)

Vain
03-08-2012, 08:19 PM
These lists really confuse me.

Earlier we had minerva who although I knew who she was from the get-go should never of been on a hall of fame list compared to a plethora of other characters.

I'm still uncertain what allows Sky-bite on to the list (someone enlighten me).

As much as I love swindle, what has he really done to earn a spot.

This final list makes more sense but I'll be bias and say that BW megs or Hot Rod should win but I vote Arcee 'cause I want me a pink car!

Not trying to offend anyone, just would like some info.

Malwave
03-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Megatron's got mine :p

Protoman
03-08-2012, 09:36 PM
LET'S DO THIS!

TMIIWonkoNemises
03-08-2012, 11:22 PM
LET'S DO THIS!

Yes!

It is another year of the Beasts!:raisetheroof:

UltraPrimal
03-09-2012, 12:05 AM
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, so I won't begrudge you yours, but until 5 minutes ago, I didn't know that there was a Minerva, I had to look her up. How many people need to do that for Weeljack? (Not that I'm voting for Weeljack either, mind you..)
Don't get me wrong. I think Wheeljack will get into the Hall of Fame...eventually. This is only the 3rd one. I still think there's a lot more obscure fan favourite characters that should be in there as the fans nominees. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets in next year as one of Hasbro's inductees.

If you haven't even heard of Minerva, you owe it to yourself as a Transformers fan to watch the Takara Trilogy, specifically Masterforce, which she is from. She's one of the main characters in the series. And she was the first female character in a Transformers series to get a figure! So she deserves at least a nomination.

LET'S DO THIS!
Fun Fact!: This is the same image of Rodimus I used as the inspiration for my TFCON "Year of Rodimus" 2010 cake. :D

I'm almost tempted to vote for Rodimus just for that reason. If Hasbro wants a cake for their HoF display case, they just have to ask. ;)

Decepticon Army
03-09-2012, 12:24 AM
Megatron's got my vote! Yessssss we can!

Undrave
03-09-2012, 12:29 AM
I want to vote for Sky-byte... but I also want to vote for Megatron ;_; I'm torned between the two! I guess I'll have to vote everyday and alternate?

Robimus
03-09-2012, 01:09 AM
If you haven't even heard of Minerva, you owe it to yourself as a Transformers fan to watch the Takara Trilogy, specifically Masterforce, which she is from. She's one of the main characters in the series. And she was the first female character in a Transformers series to get a figure! So she deserves at least a nomination.

It's finally coming out in North America May 1st so that will help.

CobraCommander
03-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Who's the smartest shark around? Who's the coolest shark in town? Sky-Byte, that's me! Ha!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/0/04/Skybyte_Saves_the_Day_last_support_breaks.jpg

UltraPrimal
03-09-2012, 02:35 PM
It's finally coming out in North America May 1st so that will help.
And there's the Takara Trilogy collection, which is already out, too. You can order it directly from Shout Factory themselves. They're all worth watching, but I'd say Masterforce is the best out of all of them. Honestly, if I had to rate all the Transformers series I've seen, it would probably be in the top 3. Definitely in the top 5 for sure.

Alexander Quinn
03-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Much as I like Arcee, she's gotten plenty of love lately. I'm going to vote for Beast Wars Megatron. Maybe, with hope and prayer, we'll get some new Beast Wars figures in the Generations line.

shabooya
03-09-2012, 03:36 PM
I'd stick with Beast Wars Megatron just becasue G1 already has so many inclusion.

Thats because G1 deserve more nominations.
None of the others would exist without their G1 counterparts.

Undrave
03-09-2012, 09:19 PM
They wouldn't exist without Beast Wars either for that matter... well 'cept for Minerva but she's not in there.