PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Mods & Scratchbuilds super articulated metroplex, superion, piranicon

unikrahn
03-06-2012, 08:44 PM
they don't transform but they pose nicely and are really big.

down_shift
03-06-2012, 09:28 PM
meh'

chans formers
03-06-2012, 11:53 PM
not bad,but you should have "actionmaster" in the title imho:)

of the three,i like how superion turned out the best.
one of the nicer actionmaster combiners i've seen so far.:clapping:

the paint works and detailing is slick on all three too.
just a few things though,is metroplex finished?
his whole lower half still looks unfinished because of the cybertron metroplex stock colors still there.
the proportions are kinda weird too.it kinda looks like he's skiing now too.(maybe i'm just used to seeing metroplex as having giant thick blocky legs)

pirhanacon has nice paint,you chose a really good color combo.unfortunately i still see too much unicron/uniformity in him.the bw bits you added to him look good on the legs,but on his arms they seem kinda out of place,specifically his right arm.(the left/nautilator arm fits in good though)

edit: just noticed you used a starwars/tf snowspeeder for his chest,good choice!!

Stapler
03-07-2012, 01:29 AM
I love the feet you used for Piranacon! :D And Superion looks excellent since the proportions are so good. Nice work. :)

Dynamo.Dave
03-07-2012, 07:33 AM
Superion looks great!

Robimus
03-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Those are very cool. I like Superion the best.

Shepp
03-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Superion looks super awesome!

Akroyer
03-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Superion looks awesome.

unikrahn
03-07-2012, 04:23 PM
thanks, yea, metroplex isn't done from the waist down, and i haven't done superions feet. i just found the pics on my computer and thought some one might want to see them. what's with the dick replying "meh" who does that?