PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Prime Episode 28: Orion Pax - pt2 - Discussion

razin
02-25-2012, 11:10 PM
Both parts up on youtube.

Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqpzpXpc63I)
Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqfpfhFIms0)

I have yet to watch it, I'm waiting on Dark Prime's rip. Should be up soon.

jackwacko
02-25-2012, 11:43 PM
Agent Fowler said two things in this episode that made me LOL:
-"I still have connections to NASA"
and ....
"It's time to SUIT UP"

Also this episode increased my interest in a deluxe Jet Vehicon if they make one...

razin
02-26-2012, 12:14 AM
Agent Fowler said two things in this episode that made me LOL:
-"I still have connections to NASA"
and ....
"It's time to SUIT UP"

Also this episode increased my interest in a deluxe Jet Vehicon if they make one...

I liked his convo with Breakdown....made me giggle.

jackwacko
02-26-2012, 01:13 AM
I liked his convo with Breakdown....made me giggle.

"How are you?"

...."Never better....'

and Breakdown's Breakout moment:
"Keep up the good work"
Breakdown knows how hard the working conditions down there is, and he cares.

UltraPrimal
02-26-2012, 01:44 AM
Is it just me, or did that anyone else think that whole conversation was a bit of a Star Wars reference? I kind of expected Agent Fowler to shoot the console for no reason and then everybody just looks at him weird. :rofl:

Also, just before that, when Ratchet was saying that he and Bulkhead can't say anything because Breakdown would recognize their voices, and then they both looked at Bumblebee, I thought, "Holy shit! Is Bumblebee gonna talk?" ...nope. And then he said "Raf!" And I was like, "Wait! What? Raf is gonna pretend to be a Vehicon?" "...patch me into Fowler!" "Oh, yeah, that makes much more sense.":o

I really enjoyed this episode, but it makes me wish these first 3 episodes were all played back-to-back-to-back instead of 1 per week.

razin
02-26-2012, 01:48 AM
Is it just me, or did that anyone else think that whole conversation was a bit of a Star Wars reference? I kind of expected Agent Fowler to shoot the console for no reason and then everybody just looks at him weird. :rofl:

Ahah, I knew it seemed familiar! You're right, definitely Star War-sy.

Dragon Knight
02-26-2012, 02:08 AM
I liked the part where Bulkhead knocked out that Vehichon, and then Rachet said "Shhhh!"

There actually was quite a bit of funny scenes in this episode, the already mentioned Fowler/Breakdown convo, and the elevator part.

down_shift
02-26-2012, 02:37 AM
I liked the part where Bulkhead knocked out that Vehichon, and then Rachet said "Shhhh!"

There actually was quite a bit of funny scenes in this episode, the already mentioned Fowler/Breakdown convo, and the elevator part.

I like when he pancaked the vehicon in the head. Can't wait to see what the Vehicon "Seekers" will look like as a Deluxe...

I really can't wait for next week. I want to see if that Insecticon has a personality or is just a scriptless drone.

brr-icy
02-26-2012, 03:12 AM
i liked the convos, but orion pax arc is ending way too quick imo

alternatorfan
02-26-2012, 07:10 AM
messed up its blowing my mind LOL

jacobot
02-26-2012, 09:08 AM
I like when he pancaked the vehicon in the head. Can't wait to see what the Vehicon "Seekers" will look like as a Deluxe...

I really can't wait for next week. I want to see if that Insecticon has a personality or is just a scriptless drone.

Arcee said "vermin" but maybe she means the scraplets

Suggestions Shockwave might be there would be cool

XII
02-26-2012, 09:25 AM

I agree, I don't want Optimus to come back just yet. Though I did like this episode, especially when Starscream became a bad ass and was escaping from the ship. Love how he rode the vehicon and shot it down. Very cool.

UltraPrimal
02-26-2012, 12:26 PM
I agree, I don't want Optimus to come back just yet. Though I did like this episode, especially when Starscream became a bad ass and was escaping from the ship. Love how he rode the vehicon and shot it down. Very cool.
Bit of a movie nod there, maybe?

ConvoyGTR
02-26-2012, 06:38 PM
I was expecting Starscream to do a bit more, but he had enough time to tip off Orion of his true name. Other than that, a lot of fun in this ep, but it does feel like it's wrapping up too quickly.

"How are you?" So good.

Supernova
02-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Really enjoyed the episode. I am going to be a bit sad when the Orion Pax arc is wrapped up - I've really enjoyed Peter Cullen's performance of the character.

Did anyone else notice that RC car Raf had bore a striking resemblance to RTS Jazz?

Knockout
02-28-2012, 02:43 AM
There was many parts, but this. This was the best.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/Nagii/tumblr_m001syUJnK1qaudq5o2_400.gif

UltraPrimal
02-28-2012, 02:54 AM
There was many parts, but this. This was the best.
[snip]

I would like to see that GIF, but without the "...How are you?" part. So many caption options. :rofl:

bedtime
02-28-2012, 09:18 AM
looooove this ep. LOVE that they put in the "insecticon steve". that thing was created in the IDW comics wasnt it? love the cross pollination of this kind of crap.

Prowl_2009
02-28-2012, 02:08 PM
Loved the Star Wars-esque banter between Fowler and Dead End! :p

Knockout
02-28-2012, 02:40 PM

whhhhhat? Did I miss that part somewhere?

razin
02-28-2012, 02:45 PM

whhhhhat? Did I miss that part somewhere?

That would be Fowler and Breakdown, not Dead-End.

Knockout
02-28-2012, 02:51 PM
That would be Fowler and Breakdown, not Dead-End.

lol I was gonna say...

Prowl_2009
02-28-2012, 02:56 PM
LOL, sorry. :p Loooong night and even looooonger day. :p

Breakdown. :D

Knockout
02-28-2012, 02:58 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m003efWkdt1qf9vn1.gif

there you go for whoever asked for it earlier

UltraPrimal
02-28-2012, 03:28 PM
there you go for whoever asked for it earlier
Thanks

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m003efWkdt1qf9vn1.gif
Hehehe, Fowler learns not to click links on 4chan. :rofl:

renegade_decepticon
02-28-2012, 04:20 PM
"How are you?" classic starwars reference lolz

Batman
03-01-2012, 05:15 PM

I agree, was kind of hoping it would last for a large portion of the season. Maybe explore the relationship between Orion and Megatron more and maybe have Megatron realize how happy he is to have his old comrade back,like the way things used to be.