PDA

View Full Version : Dangard Ace

zuffyprime
06-15-2007, 06:10 PM
Dangard Ace
is a really cool guy. Excellent communication!
He always responded to pms/ calls in a timely fashion. He gave me a great deal on some toys I got from him, and the toys were in even better condition than described. Very trustworthy.
Thank you Dangard!:D

jourdo
06-26-2007, 11:48 PM
Fast shipment. Items arrived as described. What more can you ask for?

Nerroth
09-13-2007, 08:02 PM
Hi!

I picked up a Titanium G1 Magnus today off of Dangard Ace - and the transaction went off just fine!

Nice guy, too - and a Mac-fan. Always appreciated!

However, as for Magnus himself, I've already swapped his thighs, chopped off his head, placed it (precariously, for now) in the cab (which is removable, by the way) and learned how to put just enough pressure on the arm and elbow
joints to make them move without snapping off...

...yareyare.

(This is the first time I've been like this with any fig - this is what happens when Don himself gives one too many ideas over at 2005...)

Pascal
09-13-2007, 08:29 PM
Darn, my heart stopped for a second, I thought the thread was about a loose/complete DX Dangard Ace for sale. :P

soundwaveCA
10-22-2007, 12:31 AM
Great guy to deal with, fast payment and easy transaction all around.

Thanks again dude.

Crobot91
01-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Bought some Macross Bandai 1/55 Jets off Dangard Ace - excellent communication and flawless transaction. Thanks for the history lesson too, lol!!!

AAAAA+++++

darkfirefly
01-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Damn, can't believe I missed this section!

Bought an Optimus off him last week, real friendly guy, and transaction went smoothly. Thanks man!

Stoneclaw
01-16-2008, 01:08 PM
great price, quick shipment, excellent communication <3 my new soundwave also great packaging, he found the right box and put the right material in Kudos! Will be buying from again hopefully

Dropkick
05-20-2008, 11:04 PM
Bought Alt Nemesis from him, great guy to deal with, always respond to PMs and great correspondance. Shipping is also quick.

GMfan
05-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Got the awesome Ultra Megazord from season one of power rangers from Dangard. Transaction went well and is a very easy going guy. Highly recommended and over all great seller. I'd say the item he sold me makes me feel like a kid again if I ever felt like I grew up :P

devilsknight
06-14-2008, 03:57 AM
Bought Alt Sunstreaker off him. Besides the alarm going off in the Powerade Centre due to a T-Storm all went off without a hitch. Good communication with the PM's and good to meet you !

the Stealth M.C.
02-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Purchased a large lot of Cybertron toys from him. Great communicator, excellent packing and shipping. Highly recommended!!

OldOfflineMan
12-15-2018, 11:32 PM
Bought some figures from him. Flexible meet times, excellent communication, punctual. Would deal with him again.

TRUCKvsGUN
01-29-2019, 07:24 PM
Very friendly guy who stopped by to pick up a figure he needed for a customization project. We chatted a while and he was nice enough to send me pictures of the finished kitbash. Thanks again!

MahtimusPrime09
11-06-2019, 12:53 PM
Made a purchase with Dangard Ace for some Kreons. He gave me a great deal and he was really nice throughout the entire process. Communication was great and the goods came really fast. Just an easy going transaction. Would definitely deal with him again. Thanks!

metacooler
09-01-2020, 10:16 PM
Picked up KO MP Sunsteaker & Tie fighter. Good, quick communication. On time and respected social distancing. Thank you

Melomeca
09-19-2020, 08:14 AM
Bought a figure from him. Nice guy. Good communication. Would buy from again.

Retrospex
09-20-2020, 03:09 PM
Dangard Ace is the man!

Scheduled a meet up buy with him here in Toronto as he sold me some bots I've been looking for a long time at a great price.
Wonderful person to chat with, glad to see people in the city who have the same passion for all things transformable.
Replied to all my dm's, answered all my texts, met up with me right on time. Great transaction. Very reliable. I will be coming back to him to buy some more....

THANK YOU!

PrimeCron
10-21-2020, 07:34 AM
This member reached out to me about a figure that I was looking for. Great communication thru out the whole transaction. Very detailed in the description of the item. Provided numerous pictures. Easy and flexible to meet up. While chatting it was determinate that we have similar friends and one in particular - Damn Eric left us!! LOL!!... Definitely a great dude to do business with. I thank you very much for the figure

Retrospex
11-02-2020, 05:35 PM
Another positive checkmark for Dangard Ace.

Reached out and sold me a bot I was looking for. I couldn't make the meeting point as I was watching a whole bunch of kids so he came to me. Great person, wonderful conversation and just good business all around.

I appreciate you my dude!

ssjgoku22
04-26-2021, 11:49 PM
Excellent seller. Bought Soul of Chogokin GX-72B from him and it was exactly as described. Great communication too. Overall a highly recommended seller. Thanks again and hope to do business with again in the future.

wrx78
05-21-2021, 12:18 PM
Bought a TR Sixshot, great communication with pics. Thanks.

Gate0fBabylon
07-12-2021, 04:34 AM
Great prices, he responds very quickly, and ships out very quickly.

xueyue2
08-04-2023, 07:29 AM
Bought a figure from Dangard Ace (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/member.php?u=94), nice person and easy to communicate. :)