PDA

View Full Version : Keys!

jourdo
09-13-2007, 12:07 PM
I'm sitting here staring at a key on my desk. It has been sitting here for months. I have NO idea where it goes. I have two other keys on my key chain that are the same. No idea what they are for. Have not had a need for them as far back as I can remember.

Yet... I am not willing to just throw them out... just in case. Anyone else keep mysterious keys around on the off chance you will find out what they are for?

-KG-
09-13-2007, 03:05 PM
The second you throw that key out you'll find something that needs to be unlocked with no key that matches!:D

Nightscrabbler
09-13-2007, 03:08 PM
I dare you--I DARE YOU--to throw the key into a lake.

soundwaveCA
09-15-2007, 06:52 PM
I dare you--I DARE YOU--to throw the key into a lake.

Dooooo Iiiiit!

devilsknight
09-15-2007, 08:04 PM
The only key i have on my key chain that i keep remembering/forgetting what it is...because it's on a secondary ring.

However i remembered what it was for when i went camping near my old cottage this summer. Went to the old cottage to see how it looked from years gone by after we sold it...when i went to knock on the door to ask permission to take a look, we sold this place 9 years ago...as i went to close the door cause there was no answer, there was the same bullet hole in the door that was there from a incident with wolves a few years back. On a whim i put the key on my keychain in the lock and turned...would you believe it opened the door ?!

I took a quick peek and locked it back up lol...i still couldn't believe it. *** In peeking i mean i didn't enter the cottage i just poked my head in from fear lol ***

JLvatron
09-15-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm sitting here staring at a key on my desk. It has been sitting here for months. I have NO idea where it goes.

Perhaps it's a ...Cybertron Planet Key!! :)
But which planet?

Did you sneak out to Velocitron after bedtime again, boi? :mad:

Aernaroth
09-16-2007, 09:14 AM
More importantly, where's the port on him that uses it to activate his special power?