PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Movie Ultimate Bumblebee Released at Canadian Retail

Code of Honor
09-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Transformers Movie Ultimate Bumblebee has been released at Canadian retail, and is priced at $109.99.

Thanks to mr_lude2000 and Crobot91

See what other Transformers toys are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Transformers Sightings (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=4) forum.

Robimus
09-13-2007, 12:55 AM
Um,Mod dudes JaySmith spotted one of these Ultimate Bumblebee's in Manitoba Tuesday night . I think that was your first confirmed sighting........................

Robimus
09-13-2007, 02:03 AM
I think our Mod's are all fast asleep, not insomniac's like myself. I guess they'll have a look see in the morning- MB's gotta get represented. We don't get too many first sightings.....................Bump!

hugh_da_man
09-13-2007, 02:21 AM
mr_lude2000 spotted it on the 3rd in Calgary.

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showpost.php?p=19994&postcount=696

Robimus
09-13-2007, 02:29 AM
You say true, I think this is a decepticon plot to keep Ontario on top.............The Adm'd name is Super Megatron! Coincidence??????? :D

hugh_da_man
09-13-2007, 02:37 AM
It's a conspiracy...or all the mods are in Ontario and don't read the Alberta or Manitoba sightings...

CobraCommander
09-13-2007, 09:32 AM
He sure is a pricey bugger... grrr and I think it's only $79.99 in the US :(

That MB guy mr_lude2000 deserves some cred :p

mr_lude2000
09-13-2007, 11:21 AM
He sure is a pricey bugger... grrr and I think it's only $79.99 in the US :(

That MB guy mr_lude2000 deserves some cred :p

hey man!! i totally agree:D

saw him awhile back at calgary tru, put him in my daughter's stroller, got her to hit the "press me" button a few times but nothing happened (batteries dead?). then after wheeling UltBB around for 15mins in store, i ditched him back to the aisle.

dragon_ap
09-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Thats strange... I noticed the same kinda of thing when I first got my UBB. After the very first few pushes it didn't work.(3-5 times) but now it works all the time.

jourdo
09-13-2007, 12:16 PM
It's a conspiracy...or all the mods are in Ontario and don't read the Alberta or Manitoba sightings...

Conspiracy!!!! Just like the east trying to keep us poor westerners down! :p

Poor mr_lude gets no cred! You should have bought it and returned it.

dak
09-13-2007, 01:01 PM
How's that? :p

Pascal
09-13-2007, 01:40 PM
I first sighted UBB in my room over a month ago. Does that count? :D

CobraCommander
09-13-2007, 01:40 PM
hey man!! i totally agree:D

saw him awhile back at calgary tru, put him in my daughter's stroller, got her to hit the "press me" button a few times but nothing happened (batteries dead?). then after wheeling UltBB around for 15mins in store, i ditched him back to the aisle.

Woohoo, mr_lude2000 gets some cred :D

Yeah I got one too and the button on the chest does squat :p

Code of Honor
09-13-2007, 02:24 PM
We mod's can't possibly read every single post in every single thread. If you have a confirmed first sighting PM one of us about it, helping us make our news more accurate, helps the site over all.:)

mr_lude2000
09-13-2007, 02:48 PM
SUHWEEET!! finally got me some street cred on this board...YESSSSSSS

trust me jourdo, i was so so close to getting it, just to check it out then return it and wait for a sale...
but in the end i didnt because i didnt wanna shaft someone else (who really wanted him more) to get stuck with an open box item.

...actually after i thought about it, had another option. buy it and torture my friend's 2.5 year old son with it (bc he luv bb and tfs) and force his dad to buy it from me...haha...i showed the boy my Brave Maximus about a month ago and he so so so loved and wanted it. since then my buddy is complaining to me about having to buy his son TFM figures because of ME...lol

jourdo
09-13-2007, 03:45 PM
...actually after i thought about it, had another option. buy it and torture my friend's 2.5 year old son with it (bc he luv bb and tfs) and force his dad to buy it from me...haha...i showed the boy my Brave Maximus about a month ago and he so so so loved and wanted it. since then my buddy is complaining to me about having to buy his son TFM figures because of ME...lol

Good man! You have to corrupt the next generation to keep this line going.

JaySmith
09-13-2007, 07:40 PM
saw him awhile back at calgary tru, put him in my daughter's stroller, got her to hit the "press me" button a few times but nothing happened (batteries dead?).

This is exactly the same issue that occurred with the one I located here in Winnipeg.... unfortunately it was the $109.99 scanned price that turned me away from purchasing him, and not the apparently dead batteries.

deathsynthe
09-13-2007, 09:28 PM
People should try checking Zellers...It seems that Zellers hasn't input it in their system yet, and if you are lucky and find some lazy customer people you can get it at $39.99+tax...That's how much I paid for mine today. I can't believe that the customer people was guessing it was selling for $40 and took the OP helmet bar code and scan it in. What a great deal...I don't think you can beat that cost at all. =)

dragon_ap
09-13-2007, 09:54 PM
Which Zellers was this?

mr_lude2000
09-13-2007, 10:55 PM
WOW $39.99 is a hellova deal...and to think i thought i was getting a good deal--> my buddy just did a run to the US today and got one for me at 80$us.

Nyghtwynd
09-13-2007, 11:16 PM
As I said a few days ago (or was it yesterday?) in the Ontario Sightings thread, Zellers has it for $99.97

deathsynthe
09-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Which Zellers was this?

I'm not too sure...all I know is somewhere in Newmarket...I was with a coworker for work, and we kind of got lost and we just went into a Zellers asking for direction. ;)

deathsynthe
09-14-2007, 12:00 AM
As I said a few days ago (or was it yesterday?) in the Ontario Sightings thread, Zellers has it for $99.97

Interesting...the one I went didn't register at all...UPC not found. :D

I guess I was lucky. :p

Pascal
09-14-2007, 10:12 AM
I can't believe that the customer people was guessing it was selling for $40 and took the OP helmet bar code and scan it in. What a great deal...I don't think you can beat that cost at all. =)

Some guy in the US got it for $19.99. He claimed he never knew the real value of the toy and thought it was an okay price. BS.

CobraCommander
09-14-2007, 11:03 AM
This is exactly the same issue that occurred with the one I located here in Winnipeg.... unfortunately it was the $109.99 scanned price that turned me away from purchasing him, and not the apparently dead batteries.

Turns out the batteries are ok in mine apparently the autbot button pushes into another button underneath. Unfortunately all the wiring in the packaging gets in-between and the autobot button does not make good contact with the real button below. So if you want to test it out in stores, just push really hard :p

jacobot
09-14-2007, 01:03 PM
Turns out the batteries are ok in mine apparently the autbot button pushes into another button underneath. Unfortunately all the wiring in the packaging gets in-between and the autobot button does not make good contact with the real button below. So if you want to test it out in stores, just push really hard :p
Ya...I pushed all 3 @ TRU Brampton this morning and nothing happened...until an employee showed me by holding the back and pushing REALLY hard on the button. I guess it needs to be worked in. Not much of a TRY ME feature if it doesn't work very easily.:rolleyes:

Autovolt 127
09-16-2007, 05:14 PM
Saw some at TRU Today,Will pass,I rather buy Leader Class Megatron over him and i don't like him.

nuropa
09-17-2007, 08:44 AM
coming to Costco near you, http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=151335