PDA

View Full Version : Repaints & Minor Mods why on earth would I buy third party cannons

alternatorfan
02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
the voyager ironhide that has A BFC fits nicely on his forearm and has a projectile and made by hasbro if you want to look at what cannon I'm talking about here is a picture with little to no retooling will post pic when done!

alternatorfan
02-10-2012, 07:10 AM
the voyager ironhide that has A BFC fits nicely on his forearm and has a projectile and made by hasbro if you want to look at what cannon I'm talking about here is a picture with little to no retooling will post pic when done!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-FWI-2-POWER-UP-ADD-KIT-DOTM-Leader-Class-Ironhide-NEW-/250973392315?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6f2e0dbb#ht_6258wt_1168
check this on the pictures pretty much a copy of the rotf weapon rite to the log flat piece that is a part of the cannon with no projectile rip off I mean whe I forst heard about it sounded cool but nothat I can do it myself awesome! anbd who needs those enormous connecting swords... anyways just raid your little brothers transformers and say the piece went missing!LOL

Shepp
02-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Wouldn't the Voyager one be too small when placed on the Leader scale figure?

Anyways, its just a third-party add-on. Nobody has a gun to your head to pick it up.

I find the sculpting looks pretty cool. I'd more than likely pick it up from one of the regular online stores instead of e-bay though.

But then again, I don't have any Ironhide figure from the movies, and I don't intend to get any. As such, I wouldn't buy it.

As for the missiles, well, I hate spring loaded missiles. Almost as much as I hate light and sound electronics and most auto-morph on figures.

Shepp
02-12-2012, 02:48 PM

So what was the retooling? Do tell. Sometimes the little modifications go the longest way.