PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have an Alternator or Binaltech Wheeljack for sale?

dragoor
09-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Hello everyone!

I was hoping to buy an Alternators or Binaltech Wheeljack from somebody here on the board. He has eluded me like no other, yet he is my favorite in both series. Thanks guys!:D

Rodimus Jay
09-11-2007, 02:37 AM
I know what ya mean!

But FINALLY I found one on EBAY a couple of weeks ago and paid the paltry price of ... yes, you will be reading this right .. $13.00 US .. for the BinalTech version and STILL in the box.

I am amazed no one found it (but in all fairness the guy didn't list it well since it was hidden amongst pages and pages of a Transformers search) and consider it my biggest EBAY purchase coo ever. I can't wait to have it here soon! :)

Check EBAY again or I'll see if the guy has any more left for you.

dragoor
09-11-2007, 08:07 AM
$13.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't that knock-off version was it? I've seen that one floating around before.

Rodimus Jay
09-11-2007, 11:19 AM
As best as I can tell from the picture of the box, and a buddy of mine who collects and knows quite a bit about TF's too, double checked it also and it's the real deal

Check your inbox, I attached the pictures of the box.

Dark Rage
09-11-2007, 05:23 PM
If the Binaltech box has a flap on the top (or attached to the top) of the box, then it's a knockoff. I saw an auction end when one guy bought it for $80 US, ouch, hope he knew what he was buying though.

Still a good price for a BT knockoff, no pics?

I know what ya mean!

But FINALLY I found one on EBAY a couple of weeks ago and paid the paltry price of ... yes, you will be reading this right .. $13.00 US .. for the BinalTech version and STILL in the box.

I am amazed no one found it (but in all fairness the guy didn't list it well since it was hidden amongst pages and pages of a Transformers search) and consider it my biggest EBAY purchase coo ever. I can't wait to have it here soon! :)

Check EBAY again or I'll see if the guy has any more left for you.

dragoor
09-13-2007, 04:33 PM
Anyone?

grimlock09
09-14-2007, 07:04 PM
i have one but pm what is your offert

darthrage
09-15-2007, 01:27 AM
someone sent me this site, they're all boots

http://www.toysghost.cn