PDA

View Full Version : Powerizer Megatron Video Review

Super_Megatron
01-22-2012, 04:40 AM
Powerizer Megatron Video Review (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-prime-39/powerizer-megatron-video-review-174187/)

Category: Transformers Prime

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

Autovolt 127
01-22-2012, 10:56 AM
*sigh*

What a complete letdown. The Colour is the least of my complaints with the bigger ones being the scale between him and F.E Optimus Prime, The Mechtech Canon and the Sword that can't flip out and the shoulder panels like how come they couldn't haved merged together better?

Still will probably get him not because i want him but just because I need a Voyager Megatron.

Pascal
01-22-2012, 11:20 AM
This Megatron is still roughly 500 times better than say, Movie 1 Voyager Megatron. Bought!

Darth Cylon
01-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Still want it.

I don't care about the grey plastic since I will definitely give it a custom paint job.

joshimus
01-22-2012, 06:55 PM
Voyager Megs will get painted and I look forward to doing it. Also I will fix his "hold down the button so he can have his sword" issue. I never understood why Mechtech toys didn't lock properly.

shockwing
01-22-2012, 07:40 PM
I really hope they make a proper Megatron, just like what they did with First Edition Optimus

nukedproducts
01-22-2012, 08:54 PM
i think it looks cool. I really don't mind the grey plastic.

bedtime
01-22-2012, 10:43 PM
jesus it looks bad. there was a time when i thought i'd be going completionist on the prime line, but i dont think i will now.

EDIT - oh crap this comment should've been left in the voyager prime thread. megs looks ok, prime is crap. either way, yeah.

bedtime
01-23-2012, 12:11 AM
ok so after having actually watched this video i think i do like this, but i'm going to cross my fingers that takara releases it with some shiny ass paint on it

Alexander Quinn
01-23-2012, 02:29 PM
S'okay. Nothing mind-blowing special, but it's doesn't seem all that bad. Don't think the reviewer realized that the light on his cannon is suppose to light up his arm. Not sure why the designers thought having his arm light up would be a good thing either, so I guess that's flush. Curious about the attack claw. Does it store in vehicle mode?

I'm glad to see that the U.K. is getting something first, since I get the impression that usually get screwed a lot, but I selfishly kind of want my usual string of reviewers to get these figures. Haven't found a reviewer from the U.K. yet that I really like. Nothing against this guy; he did a nice job, but I kinda prefer my usual fellas. In time, I suppose.

bedtime
01-23-2012, 02:31 PM
S'okay. Nothing mind-blowing special, but it's doesn't seem all that bad. Don't think the reviewer realized that the light on his cannon is suppose to light up his arm. Not sure why the designers thought having his arm light up would be a good thing either, so I guess that's flush. Curious about the attack claw. Does it store in vehicle mode?

I'm glad to see that the U.K. is getting something first, since I get the impression that usually get screwed a lot, but I selfishly kind of want my usual string of reviewers to get these figures. Haven't found a reviewer from the U.K. yet that I really like. Nothing against this guy; he did a nice job, but I kinda prefer my usual fellas. In time, I suppose.

i agree on the reviewer. he did a good job, but i mean his dining room table lighting could be better.

XII
01-23-2012, 06:45 PM
I am still looking forward to the new voyager Megs. My only gripe is his Fusion Cannon. I really wish it looked more show accurate like the Deluxe class Megatron.
I feel this one is just too big, but I guess that is what Megs' is known for a big ass cannon. I'm just nit picking at this point I'm really looking forward to this figure.