PDA

View Full Version : Gino

chovner
01-17-2012, 02:37 AM
I had the pleasure of being his first transaction. Traded some Alts for some of my stuff. He shipped first as per the trading rules, and I've never gotten a package packed up better from eBay, Amazon, and here on the boards, oh the bubble wrap :). Very recommended to do business with!!! I hope to deal with you again.

Tekkamanraiden
01-18-2012, 08:58 PM
Sold Gino some TFA figures. Great communication, fast payment I would gladly deal with him again.

Skylynx
01-23-2012, 06:12 PM
great transaction
fast payment
no issue at all!!

thanks bro

alternatorfan
01-23-2012, 07:37 PM
nice guy fast payment A+++++++++++++ recommended!

protoform_ironhide
01-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Sold Gino couple of items. He is a great buyer! Great communication, fast payment. There is nothing more I could ask for =)

DanicusTF(cdn)
02-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Gino was able to aquire the majority of the Prime First Edition figures for me. Packed them carefully with lots of bubble wrap, and I had them in my hands in less than three days. A generous and very helpful guy. I hope I have the chance for future dealings with him!

This is they guy you want to be doing your transactions with!

Big Filipino
02-03-2012, 05:00 PM
I did a trade with Gino and he was absolutely awesome to deal with. I would not hesistate to work with him again. Thanks!

Detective Barricade
05-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Gino sold me a First Edition Voyager Optimus, and for a very reasonable price at that. The day after he said that he had shipped it out to me, it arrived. I swear I've never seen so much bubble wrap in my life. That's how careful he was in packing it. I'll be more than happy to do business with Gino again!

CETERUS PRIME
05-24-2012, 10:40 PM
Gino helped me get the FE Entertainment pack and Trilogy Optimus Prime with trailer, and I couldn't be happier with a transaction ! No TRU store within 500 kms, so I'm always at the mercy of TRU.ca and fellow collectors to help me out. Gino was more than willing to help, and I really hope I can return the favour someday. The packaging was tighter than Fort Knox, and there was enough bubble wrap to safely secure a newborn baby ! Thanks again, Gino :highfive:

Akroyer
07-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Great communication, fast payment. Couldn't go any better. Thanks again, look forward to next time.

Megatrons Cannon
07-26-2012, 12:35 PM
Bought SDCC Bruticus off of Gino, great communication fast to respond, awesome packing job. Lightning fast shipping and reasonably priced. Thank you Sir, I look forward to our next transaction.

Big Filipino
07-31-2012, 06:27 PM
Did a trade with Gino just before TFCon and it went just as smooth as our last dealings. He even was willing to come by my mom's place where I was staying which was much appreciated. Great guy to work with. Thanks kababayan!

NeoDragonKnight
10-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Did a local meet up with Gino for an at cost MP TC and had a nice chat too, super nice guy. Would defiantly deal with again!

NeoDragonKnight
10-10-2012, 08:59 AM
I have to give another +1 to Gino, after we had completed our meeting. He refunded me via paypal the 30% difference for the upcoming TRU sale! He didn't have to do that at all, but he did and that just shows class act!

CETERUS PRIME
10-15-2012, 09:17 PM
Received a HUGE box of TRU exclusives from Gino today ! This guy is top notch !!! Gino takes the extra step and makes sure everything is packed to perfection too. He was even able to get the sale price adjustment which saved me even more ! Cybertron.ca is lucky to have such a good person contributing to the fandom, and I sincerely Thank You once again ! :bow:

mclaren128
11-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Met locally with Gino, sold me a MP TC at cost sale price, great guy to deal with, highly recommended.

Magnus
11-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Sold me an Mp-11 Thundercracker. He gave an accurate description, he packaged it VERY well and is just all-around awesome guy helping his fellow collectors!

Excellent transaction! I'd deal with him again in a heartbeat!

nervousviper
11-13-2012, 10:30 PM
Nice guy to deal with, great and honest pricing. Will do business with him again.

sages
12-01-2012, 12:15 PM
Got MP TC and Voyager Deepdive from Gino at cost.
Great guy to talk with! Will definitely do business with him again.

namomaz
10-02-2013, 01:04 PM
I bought my first masterpiece Soundwave from Gino and it came in perfect condition. The shipping box was the best I have ever seen and it took me 5 minutes to unwrap it. I highly recommend him to any buyer. Great communication, super fast shipping and great protection for your item. Thank you Gino!

namomaz
10-09-2013, 09:20 PM
Again, I picked Gino for Acid Storm and as expected it came in perfect condition. Fast shipping time + perfect protection for your item. Thank you sir!