PDA

View Full Version : CHMS Henkei Thrust review

Scaleface
12-16-2011, 08:19 PM
From over a hundred dollars on ebay for the Botcon exclusive to a few dollar knockoff, Thrust has has a long trip in the CHUG world.
My CHMS Thrust just arrived in the mail today from ebay seller riflescopeshop.

eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/320806408699?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649) - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

The total cost for Thrust with shipping came to $2.23 out of package, but including the instructions and trading card.
You can tell it's slightly cheaper plastic than Hasbro/Takara, but not bad quality really. Wrists are slightly loose, but the missile launchers peg in perfectly. Sadly the missiles themselves don't really launch, as they scrape inside the launcher holes, barely making it out.
It's solid, the paint applications are slightly sloppier than the "real deal" (particularly noticeable on the nosecone Decepticon symbol, which is off center) and it has "CHMS1" printed inside the leg.
Still worth the money. I have a Generations Thrust I never took out of the package. I'll use this KO for display on the self.
Dirge is on the way now, paid a whopping $6.50 for him after shipping for him.