PDA

View Full Version : New Transformers Movie Role Play T.E.C.H Toys Released In Canada

soundwaveCA
09-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Thanks to Cybertron.ca staff member Soundwave.ca and member jacobot for reporting the first sightings of Transformers Movie Role Play T.E.C.H toys Digital Dagger, Quick Bow, Flash Bang, and Tight Shot at The Bay and Zellers in Toronto, Ontario priced at $24.99.

See what other what Transformers toys are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Transformers Sightings forum. (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=4)

Pascal
09-05-2007, 06:33 PM
You're thanking yourself now? :D That line, I'm not getting for sure.

jacobot
09-05-2007, 07:14 PM
:rolleyes: Ahhh...He did all the work...getting the picture from the website...headlining it...I've got to get a camera phone...my work cell doesn't have one dammit...usually I buy the stuff and take a picture ...

Wait a minute...he forgot the game controller / gun tech thingy toy too
It is light green, about the size of a real xbox controller and turns into a gun too, but its not on the hasbro site with the others?:eek:

...Just got back from Zellers Cloverdale with 'AUTOFIRE' the 5th TF TECH toy. Still won't scan so an employee ran up with a deluxe to scan and saved me $10.:p

mitchmurphy
09-05-2007, 07:29 PM
im just gunna get one of them for now, i dunno about the whole set.