PDA

View Full Version : Robimus

JaySmith
09-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Robimus is definitely one of the nicest and most sincere users on cybertron.ca. Not only has he been extremely helpful and informative on numerous occasions, but he was a very pleasant buyer to deal with in person as well. Highly recommended!

noodle
10-25-2007, 02:01 AM
Robimus is an exceptional seller. He's a very friendly and geniune person to deal with, with excellent prices and great communication. I look forward to future transactions.
Thanks Again!!!

noodle
03-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Robimus is an exceptional seller. He's a very friendly and geniune person to deal with, with excellent prices and great communication. I look forward to future transactions.
Thanks Again!!!

x2
-----
Yet, another flawess transaction done with Robimus!
Thanks Again! :)

JaySmith
05-20-2008, 10:56 PM
I once again met up with the extremely helpful one known as Robimus, and have nothing remotely negative to say about this gentleman. He was right on time with the cash in hand, and was more then willing to converse about anything and everything. Without a shadow of a doubt, I would definitely deal with him whether I was the buyer or the seller in the transaction. A++

crimbot
07-22-2008, 11:14 PM
Today marks my Second transaction from Robimus, I picked up some figures from him at the Comic Expo, and today, What a great guy, he found me a Deep Space Screamer!!! Thanks again Rob.
An all around Ace individual.

niteowl
07-29-2008, 04:38 PM
great dealing with robimus.

sorry,
i did not realize your family
was waiting for you in the car.

niteowl
10-13-2008, 05:47 PM
not a double post
different deal all together.
and again a perfect transaction at the con.

i am also glad you won the guard,
makes me happy when i recognize the names
i pull out of the draw box.

noodle
03-08-2009, 07:49 PM
x2
-----
Yet, another flawess transaction done with Robimus!
Thanks Again! :)

x3!!!

Scrapper6
04-13-2009, 03:33 PM
I have to share the sentiments of all those who came before me, Robimus is a stand up guy, easygoing and easy to talk to. Our trade deal went through smoothly and without problem and I'd definately recomend him to everybody/anybody. :D

noodle
07-16-2011, 01:08 AM
Thanks Again!!!

x4

Grimlock4Prime
07-31-2011, 02:20 AM
Dealt with him today at TFCon. Good deal and a nice guy.

Echotransformer
05-17-2012, 08:37 PM
A fantastic seller...great communication and integrity, recommended to all!

Leozak
05-17-2012, 08:45 PM
Bought a few figures off him and is always a pleasure to deal with.

Nexodis
03-30-2013, 09:01 PM
finished a trade for some star trek figures great guy very happy with my new additions.
he took some transformer parts i got some star trek figures

thanks

vf1
11-29-2013, 02:18 PM
I recently completed a trade with Robimus involving comics and G1 toys. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with him. Great communication, items exactly as described and he went the extra mile to help me and my friends out with what we were looking for.

Highly recommended and l hope to deal with him again in the future! A+++

alternatorfan
11-28-2020, 10:38 PM
Bought another great bot from Rob thrilling 30 chromia now my fembot trio is complete.
Thanks Rob

MahtimusPrime09
03-07-2021, 10:34 AM
Recently made a transaction with Robimus for some neat Transformers goodies. It was such a seamless transaction. He was super easy to communicate with, responding very fast. He gave me a nice deal for the figures as well. Definitely a member I would deal with again.

Thanks again for all of the Transformers.
MP-09

alternatorfan
03-30-2021, 08:02 PM
Got some more stuff off Rob
Thanks

MahtimusPrime09
08-01-2023, 11:02 PM
Made another transaction with Robimus and it went as smoothly and easily as the first. Quick communication, good prices, fast shipping, and the items came as described. Would definitely deal with again. Thanks again dude! You helped me with my comic and Kreon collections. Cheers!