PDA

View Full Version : Black and Gold Megazord... what's this worth?

Uberman
11-20-2011, 03:27 PM
Hey all,

So I know this isn't a Transformer, but it's a giant robot and I figure there's gotta be some crossover there. Anyway, I came across a Special Edition Megazord in the black and gold colour scheme recently, and I'm trying to gauge it's relative worth.

The box is really rough, but it's there, as is the styrofoam insert. All five Zords are present and in really quite good condition, except, sadly, it looks like the horns on the Triceratops are missing. I'm not sure if it's this edition or something gone amiss through the passage of time, but the sword isn't chrome despite appearing to be in some pictures online. Also, the stickers haven't been applied except a few of the main gold ones, and are nowhere to be seen. It's all plastic, and has "made in Thailand" on the box, if that affects anything, though it was purchased at Toys R Us at some point in the forgotten past [there's still a pricetag on it].

So there you have it. Despite all that it is apparently missing, it's still quite an imposing toy, and looks sharp in this colour scheme.

Any advice or pricing information would be appreciated!

Uberman
11-20-2011, 03:28 PM
This is completely in the wrong place... it was supposed to be in the regular discussion thread. No idea how it ended up here. Could someone with more power than me move it to where it should be more appropriately housed?