PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Prime Season 2 to Premiere in early 2012

Super_Megatron
11-15-2011, 08:00 PM
Transformers Prime Season 2 to Premiere in early 2012 (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-prime-39/transformers-prime-season-2-to-premiere-in-early-2012-173754/)

Category: Transformers Prime

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

razin
11-15-2011, 08:18 PM
Bugger......was hoping it was this month, as earlier thought.

transforminator
11-15-2011, 08:30 PM
well atleast we have the toys to keep us busy :P

bedtime
11-15-2011, 08:30 PM
Yeah they totally said late November! Dammit.

brr-icy
11-15-2011, 08:37 PM
More delays? Lame

Grimlock4Prime
11-15-2011, 09:18 PM
This makes me a sad panda.

Supernova
11-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Sure, it's disappointing, but it's hardly the end of the world.

We've often heard about how under the gun the production team is to get episodes out on time. Surely the extra time now available will help them get ahead, or maybe help improve the animation or add extra touches here and there.

Also, from a business standpoint, the revised airdate likely will coincide with the mainstream release of the toyline, so Hasbro can push both at the same time.

The powers that be have their reasons, but it's not to screw us over. ;)

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
11-15-2011, 09:38 PM
The first season just ended a few weeks ago. I don't have a problem with waiting a few months before the next one starts.

Tekkamanraiden
11-15-2011, 10:40 PM
Something to look forward to in the new year.

Dragon Knight
11-15-2011, 10:50 PM
At least it's not as long of a wait compared to Avengers season 2...

Megatronimus
11-16-2011, 12:55 AM
well atleast we have the toys to keep us busy :P

We do? I dont see them? And all 3 figures? Wipee.

(Im being passive aggressive)

CyberMnky
11-16-2011, 01:11 AM
Dammit - I was just mentioning that it starts in November to impress a pretty lady too. Dammit Hasbro, you're ruining my chances...

TMIIWonkoNemises
11-16-2011, 10:02 AM
Dammit - I was just mentioning that it starts in November to impress a pretty lady too. Dammit Hasbro, you're ruining my chances...

You can always show her some Beast Wars to pass the time ;)

Speaking of that series...no surprise there that they're making similar delay times as they did back in the day.Who knows,maybe they might get the better software in the meantime while animating.

CyberMnky
11-16-2011, 11:59 AM
You can always show her some Beast Wars to pass the time ;)

Speaking of that series...no surprise there that they're making similar delay times as they did back in the day.Who knows,maybe they might get the better software in the meantime while animating.

Ooh, that's not a bad idea...

In all seriousness though, while I am disappointed as new Prime was sorta my reward for getting through a month long project this month - I'm not surprised and not gonna be angry about it. I have some of the toys (yay Cliffjumper) on order and with a bit of luck I'll get the rest and that can tide me over till 2012.

TMIIWonkoNemises
11-16-2011, 09:37 PM
Ooh, that's not a bad idea...

In all seriousness though, while I am disappointed as new Prime was sorta my reward for getting through a month long project this month - I'm not surprised and not gonna be angry about it. I have some of the toys (yay Cliffjumper) on order and with a bit of luck I'll get the rest and that can tide me over till 2012.

I'm sure the wait for the new Prime will be worth it though,since hearing about how good the series has went so far...and those toys really ain't bad either ;)

Gaetznes
11-18-2011, 08:58 AM
The teaser with OP getting a Decepticon Symbol on his arm, was intresting/exciting. I'm also, slightly bummed out that its not going to be running season 2 at the end of Nov. However, if you think about it. TV stations start having xmas stuff take over. Most shows go on to hiatus till a week or two after the new year. Due to a lowering viewership. So I guess it only makes sence. Plus add on top everything else that was said about getting a head on production. Its probly the more finanicially responsible descision Hasbro can make.

Which I'm good with. With a delay in the show, to match the main wave of toys; We will hopefully get larger season. Not unlike any other cartoon. Small 1st season, Huge 2nd season Moderate 3rd season and etc.