PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Prime Episode 25: One Shall Rise Part 2 Discussion

Oreobuilder
10-09-2011, 11:19 AM
Go get it while it's there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbq0qHqrYRI

Can't wait to see the conclusion next week!

OB

trizeo
10-09-2011, 12:24 PM
SICK!.... SICK!!! I actually watched the next one as well as someone uploaded it.

This eps though the bot who stood out to me was Megs! from saving OP's tailpipe to giving a KO punch to ol' Unicron!

SICK!....SICK!!!!!!!!

For me TFP is Transformers done right! well a REALLY good effort if anything. I've enjoyed all the episodes & the toyline is looking great... I hope they see the potential they have here as they can make a lot of money off of us collectors (toys wise) if they just give us all the characters from the show.... but that aside it's some really good viewing.

razin
10-09-2011, 12:29 PM
SICK!.... SICK!!! I actually watched the next one as well as someone uploaded it.

?? This is the part 2 discussion, there has been no upload for the finale (part 3) yet.

So whats everyones prediction for who dies? My money is on Airachnid.

trizeo
10-09-2011, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE=razin;378201]?? This is the part 2 discussion, there has been no upload for the finale (part 3) yet.

/watch?v=YFoYLkrnWBY

I saw it under the comments from the part 2

razin
10-09-2011, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=razin;378201]?? This is the part 2 discussion, there has been no upload for the finale (part 3) yet.

/watch?v=YFoYLkrnWBY

I saw it under the comments from the part 2

Damnnnn! I stand corrected! My apologies. Hmmmm, now do I want to watch it or wait for HD rip. Dilemma!

trizeo
10-09-2011, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE=trizeo;378204]

Damnnnn! I stand corrected! My apologies. Hmmmm, now do I want to watch it or wait for HD rip. Dilemma!

Watch it WATCH IT! ahahah! :primelaugh:

Seriously though... this was a good eps.... this IS a good series overall!

GIMMIE THE TOYS! I WANT UNICRON.... Another one! ahahah!

Dragon Knight
10-09-2011, 01:03 PM
?? This is the part 2 discussion, there has been no upload for the finale (part 3) yet.

So whats everyones prediction for who dies? My money is on Airachnid.

It already aired in Singapore and got leaked early.

God damn this...this is such a way to end the series...in terms of season finales, this easily trumps Animated and maybe even Beast Wars.

razin
10-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Ok, I did it. I watched part 3. Wow!!! Fantastic finishing minutes. Obviously won't spoil it for others who wait, but nice too see some historical aspects brought in.

brr-icy
10-09-2011, 01:49 PM
very nice, part three's the last episode though right?