PDA

View Full Version : WTB- Alternators Mirage, Beast Machines Rapticon

CerebralSin
08-24-2007, 12:29 AM
I've been interested in buying an Alt Mirage and BM Rapticon for a while and I have seen both on eBay. The thing is I just wanted to know how high would you pay for these. Theres an alt Mirage for 70USD and rapticon for about 30USD. Do you think it is worth it?

Also my friend tells me that theres a rapticon for sale at the Eglinton Winners so if anybody is in the neighborhood, could you check for me.. thanks.

Lastly, I would like to ask if anyone here is selling Alt Mirage and or BM Rapticon. If you are please reply ASAP. Thanks for your help.

OT- if anyone is looking for a bumblebee camero 08(or however you say it) you should check your local "The Source by Circuit City," my friend just bought one and I just thought The Source would be a place no one would look but here you go.

Tumblebug
08-24-2007, 01:17 PM
$70USD is waaay to high for mirage (IMO)
I got mine on ebay for close to $60 cnd including shipping. Some members here have it for around that price as well.
good luck!

Devastator
08-24-2007, 01:41 PM
I have an extra Alt Mirage that I'm willing to sell/trade. MISB.

Crobot91
08-24-2007, 01:42 PM
Some local boardmembers bought a few when they were on sale @ Square 1 Walmart for approx. $10 CDN and they insist that they aren't looking to make a profit or scalp them; check some of these sales threads in "Canadian Transformers Buy/Sell/Trade (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=7)" and ask for it at that price (plus shipping, if applicable) to see if they are speaking any truth. :)