PDA

View Full Version : FS: Transformers Movie G1 Deco Starscream

JaySmith
08-23-2007, 12:02 AM
http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/news/transformers/deco_1_rbt_400.jpghttp://www.hasbro.com/common/images/news/transformers/deco_1_vhc_400.jpg

G1 Movie Voyager STARSCREAM [Target Exclusive]

"In the TRANSFORMERS movie, STARSCREAM prowls the skies in military deco. Now, as seen through Robo-vision at target.com, STARSCREAM can lead the assault on your collection in awesome G1 inspired deco.
Sole survivor of the catastrophic battle that destroyed the other DECEPTICONS, STARSCREAM fled into the vast and cloudy skies of Earth, away from the searching eyes of the AUTOBOTS. His alien skin totally transparent to the primitive sensing technologies of humanity's armies, it was easy for him to find a place to hide. Altering his exterior was a simple matter, and made it even easier to hide from his enemies. With MEGATRON gone, and the AllSpark lost, he waits, and plots, and plans for a future in which he rises at the head of a mighty DECEPTICON army to reclaim all that his former leader lost."

I ended up purchasing a total of 4 of these G1 Deco Starscream's and 2 G1 Deco Jazz's while in North Dakota this past weekend for us Canadian Transformers Collectors. At this time however, I only have 1 G1 Deco Starscream remaining, as someone locally has asked me kindly to put one aside for himself. As I have already mentioned to a few fellow members, I only realistically want to get the money I ended up paying for the toy itself, plus partial cost of gas, and of course the duty fees aquired on the item itself. I feel my asking price is more then fair given the circumstances of how hard this item is to obtain, even in the United States.

[NOTE]: High quality pictures of the actual item can be taken for those that are seriously interested.

Asking: $40 :cool:

JaySmith
08-23-2007, 08:23 PM
The member whom asked me to put the second G1 Deco Starscream has informed me that he no longer can afford this item at this time due to a financial emergency. So at this time I actually have TWO G1 Deco Starscream's for sale, and would prefer local buyers, but would of course be willing to ship out of province.

xeonshock
08-24-2007, 01:02 PM
How much would shipping to Alberta be? Do you also have a G1 Jazz?

JaySmith
08-24-2007, 02:56 PM
How much would shipping to Alberta be? Do you also have a G1 Jazz?

What is your postal code? As I can then get you a quote from Canada Post shipping via XpressPost so the package itself would have a tracking number.

Also I no longer have anymore G1 Deco Jazz's unfortunately.

JaySmith
08-28-2007, 12:05 AM
Local Offers....?

optimus_mike83
08-28-2007, 08:32 AM
Shipping to K1V9S2?

JaySmith
08-30-2007, 10:55 PM
All PMs have been answered. :)