PDA

View Full Version : Mumps' Calgary Sales Thread

Mumps
08-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Items are currently CALGARY MEETUP/PICKUP ONLY. If you are not in Calgary, or require me to ship the items, please leave this thread right now.

I will be updating this thread throughout the week, so check back frequently!

ITEMS FOR SALE - Currently, just make an offer, prices may be set later.

Botcon 2011 Fisitron - Still in sealed bag

Armada Unicron - May or may not include Minicon

Energon Omega Sentinal - Missing some missiles, if I find them you can have them for free.

Cybertron Primus - Complete

STAY TUNED FOR MORE ARMADA, ENERGON, CYBERTRON, MOVIE 1, ROTF, DOTM, ALTERNATORS, BEAST WARS, TITANIUM, SOME OTHERS.

Nocturn
08-24-2011, 06:13 PM
STAY TUNED FOR MORE BEAST WARS

HURRY UP

Mumps
08-24-2011, 06:22 PM
HURRY UP
I won't have many of these, but I should have a few. I will look through my piles of stuff when I get home today and tomorrow.

Also... what is with people who can't read the first line in my thread? Is caps lock and underlined not good enough? When I see PM notifications I get excited, then it turns out it's somebody who skipped the first part and went straight to the products... yeesh!

Team Jetfire
08-24-2011, 06:37 PM
LOL, People have a hard time with the reading bit.

I maybe interested in the Titaniums or Alts depending on choice...

The Ark
08-24-2011, 07:18 PM
I won't have many of these, but I should have a few. I will look through my piles of stuff when I get home today and tomorrow.

Also... what is with people who can't read the first line in my thread? Is caps lock and underlined not good enough? When I see PM notifications I get excited, then it turns out it's somebody who skipped the first part and went straight to the products... yeesh!

It's Nocturn, what do you expect? Patience and literacy come with age.

Nocturn
08-24-2011, 10:18 PM
It's Nocturn, what do you expect? Patience and literacy come with age.

now who can't read, buddy

you gotta use CAPS LOCK, THE BIG FONT, INCREASE THE SIZE, AND BUST OUT THE WACKY COLOURS