PDA

View Full Version : Just some Henkei, RTS, TFCon Powered Commander

DanicusTF(cdn)
08-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Just a few things available today for sale. I only accept Paypal for payments. All prices do NOT include shipping. Prices not set in stone so feel free to make offers. Pictures available on request.

Henkei Alert - loose, complete, only used for display. Instructions included. SOLD

Henkei Megatron - complete. Transformed once, used only for display, and placed back in the box. Instructions included. SOLD

RTS Jazz - loose, complete. Only transformed into robot mode and put on display. Excellent condition. Instructions Included. $10

Battle In Space Rodimus VS. Cyclonus - loose, complete. Used only for display, and tansformed to vechicle and back to robot once each. Comes with comic book and instructions, but missing the matrix. $12

TFCon Powered Commander. Comes complete with box and all accessories. Box was opened and used to combine with Optimus Prime only once. Perfect condition. $200 OBO.

Galaxy Force Gasket Police Type - Japanese TRU exclusive. Only used for display. Comes complete
With instructions. $55 OBO.

BotCon 2007 Thrust - great condition, no instructions. Two left sided missle launchers. SOLD

For feedback references, my eBay account is Bigbot720.

More to come!

alternatorfan
08-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Just a few things available today for sale. I only accept Paypal for payments. All prices do NOT include shipping. Prices not set in stone so feel free to make offers. Pictures available on request.

Henkei Alert - loose, complete, only used for display. Instructions included. $25

Henkei Megatron - complete. Transformed once, used only for display, and placed back in the box. Instructions included. $40

RTS Jazz - loose, complete. Only transformed into robot mode and put on display. Excellent condition. Instructions Included. $10

Battle In Space Rodimus VS. Cyclonus - loose, complete. Used only for display, and tansformed to vechicle and back to robot once each. Comes with comic book and instructions, but missing the matrix. $12

TFCon Powered Commander. Comes complete with box and all accessories. Box was opened and used to combine with Optimus Prime only once. Perfect condition. $200 OBO.

Galaxy Force Gasket Police Type - Japanese TRU exclusive. Only used for display. Comes complete
With instructions. $55 OBO.

BotCon 2007 Thrust - great condition, no instructions. Two left sided missle launchers. $Best offer.

For feedback references, my eBay account is Bigbot720.

More to come!
hey
how much for botcon thrust?
jp

The 12th Prime
08-11-2011, 11:49 PM
PM'd on Henkei Alert

DanicusTF(cdn)
08-12-2011, 09:16 AM
Henkei Alert has sold.

DanicusTF(cdn)
08-12-2011, 10:15 AM
Feel free to make offers!

DanicusTF(cdn)
08-14-2011, 10:26 AM
Henkei Megs, Alert, and Botcon Thrust are sold. To the buyers, your purchases will ship out Monday.

Still a few things left, help a brother out! :)