PDA

View Full Version : TRU Exclusive Mission Earth Scan Series Wave 2 Released at Retail

Super_Megatron
08-10-2011, 01:50 PM
TRU Exclusive Mission Earth Scan Series Wave 2 Released at Retail (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/tru-exclusive-mission-earth-scan-series-wave-2-released-at-retail-173089/)

Category: Transformers Movie Toys & Products

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

GMfan
08-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Awesome...I was just fiddling with my scan series Ironhide and Sideswipe and thought "I hope the other two come out soon...cuz these guys are friggan cool..."

Perceptor
08-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Which Bumblebee and Ratchet molds are used for these?

GMfan
08-10-2011, 02:39 PM
It says right in the news article...

Perceptor
08-10-2011, 02:41 PM
It says right in the news article...

Right, just saw it... thanks!

Darth Cylon
08-10-2011, 03:09 PM
So there's no Cons in scan series?

Ultra Maverick
08-10-2011, 10:26 PM
I haven't checked these out yet but the more I see them the more interesting the seem.

I know someone who'll be on the lookout for Ratchet

Alexander Quinn
08-11-2011, 10:42 AM

This. I really like the idea behind this series, but why couldn't they have shuffled in at least one Decepticon? That Ratchet mould has already seen two releases, and there are 8,675 other Bumblebees out there, so why couldn't we have gotten a scanning TFTM Brawl and Barricade instead?

GMfan
08-11-2011, 10:49 AM

Starscream is in the scan series...legends Starscream...but you had no stipulation on size class

This. I really like the idea behind this series, but why couldn't they have shuffled in at least one Decepticon? That Ratchet mould has already seen two releases, and there are 8,675 other Bumblebees out there, so why couldn't we have gotten a scanning TFTM Brawl and Barricade instead?

I don't understand how the number of repaints Ratchet justifies using Brawl or Barricade instead especially when those molds have more repaints then Ratchet.

Darth Cylon
08-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Starscream is in the scan series...legends Starscream...but you had no stipulation on size class

Hell if "Starscream" is in the scan series it should be named Skywarp.

Alexander Quinn
08-11-2011, 01:13 PM
I don't understand how the number of repaints Ratchet justifies using Brawl or Barricade instead especially when those molds have more repaints then Ratchet.

Point. Probably should have gone with "recent uses". Last uses of the other two were in the early ROTF line, I think. HFTD "Rescue Ratchet" is still sitting on the pegs at my Zellers. Just would have been nice to see someone who hasn't gotten shelf love in a while. Maybe Bonecrusher would have been a better choice. Never even saw the 2-pack with the random blue Ironhide in my area. He might have been an interesting one to see with that transparency fade done on him.