PDA

View Full Version : For sale @ TFCON! Big Powered: Diatlus, Botcon exclusives & more

blurr
07-23-2011, 07:47 PM
So I'm trying to decide whether it's worth it to go to Transformerscon this year as previous years I've attended as both a dealer and attendee. I'm looking to see what kind of interest there is on the boards as there's no point in me lugging stuff down because there's not as much visibility when not as a dealer and the tables are all sold out. I'm basically selling off some extras and not extras for some expected expenses coming up.

I have a Big Powered Giftset which includes Dai Atlus, Sonic Bomber and Road Fire that I'm looking for $1k for.
It is mint, never transformed, stickers unapplied and was just displayed in my glass case for 3-4 months. Please pass this on to someone who may be interested in this but doesn't check out the BST boards. Thanks

Anyone looking for a Generation 1 Japanese Raiden giftset? If there is interest, I will take pictures of this.
- I have one that is opened and transformed twice
- the box got a bit damaged when it got shipped to me
- some of the stickers have been applied and the remaining stickers are still on the sticker sheets
- weapons are still on the sprue.

BOTCON and OTFCC EXCLUSIVES (all unopened and unplayed with except for 2003 which was opened to check for missing parts)
Other extras stuff I have off the top of my head but I have a ton more:
- Botcon Arcee (box has small stratches at bottom, arcee is the talking voice chip variant) Status: SOLD
- Botcon Apelinq Status: SOLD
- Botcon Shokoract Status: SOLD
- Botcon Tigatron Status: SOLD
- Botcon Catscan Status: SOLD
- Botcon Arcee (voice chip exclusive version) Status: SOLD
- Botcon Cyclonus
- OTFCC 2003 Roulette and Shadow Striker
- OTFCC 2003 Sideswipe and Sundstreaker
- Animated Arcee
- some e-Hobby exclusives
- have some of the dinner exclusive plates. Will dig them out if there is interest

E-Hobby and other Japanese Exclusives (have more will dig it out) (all unopened iirc but will double check)
- Gold chromed "Electrum" Meister/Jazz
- "Insectron Clone Army" (Zaptrap, Salvo, and Shothole)
- Megaplex
- Shining Magnus (Yellow clear ultra magnus)
- Diaclone colours Ultra Magnus
- Orion Pax & Dion
- clear RID car robots
- more to add...

If there's something specific someone is looking for, let me know.
Anyway, I can take a ton of pictures of stuff before I get down there if I go but right now this is all very last minute.

bedtime
07-23-2011, 08:16 PM
i'm looking for a reasonably priced tfa arcee, yeah.

chroma23
07-23-2011, 10:24 PM
interested in your big powered set, PM'ed

blurr
07-24-2011, 01:48 PM
pm's replied to!

blurr
07-25-2011, 10:51 PM
bmp..added G1 Raiden

QuadESL63
07-26-2011, 12:14 PM
What e-Hobby exclusives do you have? Thx

chroma23
07-26-2011, 11:18 PM
ya would like to know too what ehobby stuff you have

blurr
07-27-2011, 12:17 PM
Is there particular ehobby stuff you're looking for? I've got a lot of them. I'll have to dig them out and decide which ones I am willing to let go.

Also added pictures of the exclusives.

QuadESL63
07-27-2011, 03:54 PM
Is there particular ehobby stuff you're looking for? I've got a lot of them. I'll have to dig them out and decide which ones I am willing to let go.

I will be interested in eHobby Road/Load Hauler (i.e. the green repaint G1 Grapple) if the price is right ;)

trizeo
08-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Hello, wondering if you still had the Big powered set? Tried sending a PM but your box is full. PM me to LMK - thanks!

NIGHTHAWK30SK
08-11-2011, 01:56 AM
Am possibly interested in your G1 Raiden set.

Any chance at pics?

BruticusMax
08-11-2011, 05:03 AM
left a visitor msg plz get back to me on that

blurr
08-11-2011, 09:16 AM
Hello, wondering if you still had the Big powered set? Tried sending a PM but your box is full. PM me to LMK - thanks!

Hey there,

Sorry, the Big Powered has been sold as well as all the Botcon exclusives.

blurr
08-11-2011, 09:16 AM
Am possibly interested in your G1 Raiden set.

Any chance at pics?

I'll take some pictures and put them here or pm them to you.