PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Wii, DDR for PS2, PSP...

Jinraiprime
08-13-2007, 10:13 AM
All right so I stayed out for like 12 hours to get the thing.... i NEVER play it... it probably has about 30 hours of actual play time clocked on it. Thats all Zelda baby.. other than that my wife used it to play golf. Point is, its sitting there doing NOTHING... That being said im debating on selling it.. Im a gadget whore, so that part of me wants to keep it... but then again, it was a lot of money for something I never use...

Nintendo Wii (lightly used will take pics when i get miraisoups camera if needed)
2 nunchuks (1 of which has never been used)
2 wii remotes (same)
Zelda Twilight Princess
Wii sports (Saw this shit on ebay FIVE games.. dont give people the gears its ONE game.)
450 cdn + shipping (ive said it a THOUSAND times I SUCK at priceing so if you have an offer you would like me to entertain dont be afraid to message me please)

I would entertain trades, but i like money alot.. so it would have to be deliciously in my favor lol.

Chris

DDR for PS2 2 pads + 2 games 100$ (im at work so i cant recall the games ill update when i get home)

PSP with cloth case/battery/box and documentation/2-3 memory cards 32,128,256mb a couple of games (Street Fighter Alpha 3, Hot Shots Golf Open Tee, Burnout Legends) Make me an offer, I never use this either.. If I get interest ill dig it out and make sure its in the condition I remember leaving it in.

Jinraiprime
08-13-2007, 05:10 PM
bump

chisau
08-14-2007, 01:38 PM
what kind of pads are for the DDR game??

also interested in your PSP games. how much??